Thread: Erie County Exec and Health Department Put Residents in Danger of Deadly Disease

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Erie County Exec and Health Department Put Residents in Danger of Deadly Disease

Erie County Exec and Health Department Put Residents in Danger of Deadly Disease

Secrecy, Nepotism and Greed: Watchwords for Erie County Executive and Health Department Offices
    It appears that the ‘extremely dangerous, highly contagious deathly disease‘ of Covid 19 is not being taken seriously when it involves people close to Erie County Exec Mark Poloncarz or Erie County Health Commissioner Gail Burstein.
    Erie County Executive’s Nephew Tests Positive for CV-19 after attending large Halloween Party
    Ryan Poloncarz, nephew of Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz tested positive for Covid 19 after attending a large Halloween party at Como Park, of which he bragged about attending on Social Media.
    Co-workers have been instructed to ‘report for work as usual’ and given the OPTION to test for Covid-19 “if they want”.
    https://artvoice.com/2020/11/16/erie...xzWdFasLE4thfg

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here's the thing... At least my opinion.

The DNC including elected officials everywhere tell so much BS you simply don't know when to believe them any longer. In my case it's the DNC and crew.

But when you read this quote I would say I don't they would knowingly do this.

Doesn’t this put the rest of Erie County at risk?

Perhaps that is the plan. Perhaps they thought that if they could keep it a secret, they could keep the virus spreading and keep the ‘crisis’ going so that they could keep raking in the millions. (See Below)

When it comes to this below I would expect it.

Even more troubling, Ryan Poloncarz obtained this job during a hiring freeze.

Controversy swirls around the fact that ten union employees applied for a Parks Department job and the nephew of the Erie County Executive got the job.

It is not known at this time whether he was more qualified for the job or if he got the job because of his connection with his uncle.

Why would the Parks Department hire ANYONE during a hiring freeze, much less the nephew of the Erie County Executive?

Ryan is at home quarantining, but his co-workers are at work.

Is he collecting his pay while he is at home?

Mark Poloncarz is a piece of ****, pure and simple. He won’t release the death toll in nursing homes because he knows how many were slaughtered in the Erie County Home under Cuomo’s March 25 death warrant. A happy result of that order because it saved him and Cuomo millions in Medicaid reimbursement. By the way, Markie has a nephew but how many kids does Markie, the Manly Man, have? What happened to his beard?

removed

So now we learn that Poloncarz and his idiot health commissioner have turned “contact tracing” in Erie County into a monumental comedy of errors. As they say so often, you can’t make this stuff up. They don’t have nearly enough tracers. You may be wondering how that can be given that Democratic Totalitarians love to lard the government payroll with friends and family. It turns out that contact tracers are expected to work for their pay, INCLUDING WEEKENDS. No family member or friend of a Democratic Totalitarian is ever going to take a job that requires more than eating donuts and sitting on one’s ass. But the kicker is that if you test negative they tell you right away but if you test positive they take days or weeks to notify you so that you can continue to go out and infect others. By the time many with positive tests are notified they’re past the quarantine period so their results are useless in the effort to “stop the spread’. Of course, Poloncarz’ reasoning for following this policy is nonsense. That is, those with positive tests need to be advised about the steps to follow and only certain people are learned enough to convey this information. Christ Almighty, we already know the steps that positive testers have to follow. It’s been drummed into our heads for 9 months now. But how about a simple message to positive testers that they’ve tested positive and they should quarantine while awaiting a call from the “knowledgeable” with further information? One doesn’t need a a Ph.D. in biomedical science to make that call. And you’re wondering why NYS leads the United States of America in death toll and death rate from Covid? Lord God Almighty, how incompetent can people be!

For weeks now our incompetent County Executive Poloncarz and the political hack that passes for a health commissioner have railed at county residents for their failure to comply with masking rules and social distancing rules and are responsible for the uptick in infection in Erie County. They went before the media day after day belittling the efforts of county residents and laying the blame squarely on us if we went to a higher level of shutdown. All the while they were allowing people who they knew to be infected wander around the county acting as spreaders of the disease. Then when called on it they lied, dissembled and said that they didn’t have people with the “necessary skills” to notify the infected, as if the ability to make a phone call to say “stay home, you have Coronavirus” were a skill requiring years of training to acquire. When called out about it they lied. Now, caught out about their dangerously failed policies and the lies they told about them, they’ve promised to do better. Two questions ; why would anyone believe them and why are they still holding their positions?

Given that the County government knew that it was letting the infected wander the county without notice that they were infected, one has to wonder exactly how many are dead as a result of this malfeasance. Moreover, there is no reason to believe that this hasn’t been going on since the beginning of this mess last spring. We all know what Cuomo did with the nursing home slaughter. Is it possible that there are people charged with protecting us who in fact want to keep this mess going on and are abetted by the press that maintains the fear and panic mentality?

Poloncarz had promised to help the schools with testing if they needed it to reopen. Now that they need the help with testing he told the schools to go to hell and fend for themselves. He claims that helping the schools would compromise the county’s ability to continue it’s own testing program. Even if that’s true, why should we care. The county has been taking, shall we say, a “relaxed” approach toward notifying the infected in any event allowing them to unintentionally travel the county infecting the unsuspecting. So their testing is a waste of resources. Give the testing to the schools so that they can at least try to reopen and provide something like an education to kids. And given this county government’s record of lying and deception while blaming everyone around them why should we even believe them about the effect of sharing testing resources.

Instead of doing the right thing for the residents of Erie County and resigning after it was proven that his government was knowingly delaying notifying people with positive Covid tests so that they could go out and infect unknown hundreds of others our idiot county executive and the political hack that passes for a health commissioner continue their antic arguments that it’s all our fault that the numbers are getting worse. It takes a person totally devoid of conscience to stand there day after day and blame others when their own failures are so egregious and so obvious. Think they care that their inaction likely led to death of hundreds? Nah, not a bit.

Now Poloncarz is on his high horse about anti-Semitic comments addressed to the health commissioner. There’s plenty of reasons to criticize their performance without resorting to that. Funny but Poloncarz never uttered a word of concern when Cuomo attacked the Jews for public gatherings when he used 14 year old photos to do it, lying all the time and insisting the photos were 2 weeks old. And it sickens me to hear him haul out his Catholicism and wear it on his sleeve to exempt himself from criticism. The really funny part is listening to him whine about Naziism when it’s the Democratic Totalitarian party that are striving to bring Naziism to America.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Poloncarz lashes out against 'racist, bigoted and anti-Semitic tones' amid Covid crisis

An angry and frustrated Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz lashed out this week against individuals who have made anti-Semitic comments about the county Health Commissioner Dr. Gale Burstein, who is Jewish, and likened Poloncarz to Hitler on social media.

"The doctor is not going to say it, but I'm going to," Poloncarz said Thursday. "Unfortunately, there have been some very serious, anti-Semitic attacks against Dr. Burstein in social media, direct accusations against her and her religion. And then there's, of course, attacks on her integrity and the work that she's doing."

He described the criticism as "unacceptable and unconscionable."

"I actually had someone post on my Facebook page today that Covid-19 is the monetization and attempts to destroy the white Catholic race," he said. "Well, I'm Catholic. That is not the case. We need to realize there is science, and science comes above all. But the nastiness, the racist, bigoted and anti-Semitic tones that I've been seeing from people in our own community is unacceptable."

He noted that he has been likened to Hitler and shared that a relative of his grandfather was killed in Auschwitz because she was a Polish freedom fighter.

"My God, folks. Do you really understand the past?" he said.

"The accusations that we're Hitler, that we're Nazis, because we are implementing protocols to create the safer society for all is just ridiculous," Poloncarz said. "I'm going to call it out every time I see it. So to those of you who are fomenting hate, shame on you. The protocols that have been put in place are there to protect the public, to save lives. Nobody wants to do it.
    https://buffalonews.com/news/local/p...me-top-story-1

Did Poloncarz lash out when Trump and Trump supporters were called nazi's? Just askin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    "The accusations that we're Hitler, that we're Nazis, because we are implementing protocols to create the safer society for all is just ridiculous," Poloncarz said. "I'm going to call it out every time I see it. So to those of you who are fomenting hate, shame on you. The protocols that have been put in place are there to protect the public, to save lives. Nobody wants to do it.
    Can someone point out where he was lashing out against democrats calling Trump the very same thing?

Thread Information