Thread: Is Mark Poloncarz Insane?

Is Mark Poloncarz Insane?

I can't help but wonder what sort of insanity has stricken Mark Poloncarz to make him even consider entering this county exec. race. There are already four democrats and he just won a race last year and has barely proven himself. It's going to be a muddy river battle - especially with Keane and Clark going head to head. Face it, those guys have been around for awhile and this will be the last big political run for both of them. But Poloncarz could have a nice career ahead of him if he just moves forward. If he throws his hat into this ring and gets in with the old guard battles, he is not going to come out unscathed. He has the potential to completely ruin what might be an otherwise promising political career before he is even 40. How unfortunate. Even if he wins, this race is going to be all about mudthrowing by the democrats. I can't imagine what his motivation might be to get in the middle of this garbage. Mark Poloncarz needs to see a psychiatrist.

Unregistered
    Good post. Mark did a great job running the WNY campaign for John Kerry. He was very professional and had a lot on his plate that he handled very well. I agree that he should wait mainly because I believe that a candidate should fulfill the office they hold now before running for another. Mark would be a fine County Executive but not this time out.

One would think that the EC Dems have their minds made up concerning who they want to endorse and are just waiting for some other shoe to drop before doing so.. but now Poloncarz is getting mixed up in this? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Keane is in it for the long haul, Clark has his *ahem* endorsement, does Poloncarz seriously expect to garner enough support at this stage to win? And if not, why make enemies at this point in his career? Mark, use your head and sit this one out! Put your support behind Keane, help him bring some pride back to this county, and keep doing the good job you're doing - you'll be a sure thing the next go-round.

A novel idea.....Poloncarz support Keane

Quote Originally Posted by SlashNBurn
    Clark has his *ahem* endorsement. Put your support behind Keane, help him bring some pride back to this county, and keep doing the good job you're doing - you'll be a sure thing the next go-round.
    This has appeal and sound logic. Especially if Higgins stops dragging his feet and publicly supports Keane like he knows he should.

Is Higgins fearing retribution, next time he runs ?

Words like pride and integrity do not exist when speaking of Paul Clark, as you can tell by his recent purchasing of the Independent endorsment for $10,000.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Independent Chairman Orsini when only two of the six (?) candidates vying for County Exec. sought (bought) him out.

Didn't anyone read the scathing report in last weeks Buffalo News about Orsini's abuses of privilege with his personal spending sprees with the Independents money.

There was no response from Orsini defending the claims.

The Buffalo News wouldn't let that story run at the risk of being sued if didn't have merit.

Think about it !
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

You only know what FJB tells on the site. He makes things up to make a good story. There is no record of any contributions until it is filed in July. Don't believe the unstable, demented jerk that he is.. It makes you look stupid.

If the shoe fits, I'll wear it

Was the Buffalo News story ripping Orsini also fabricated ?

Wait ?

Did FJB write that too ?

If it's smart to be associated with Orsini then ........

Call me stupid

P.S. -For the record........

The "Godfather" of the Independent party himself, Orsini, publicly stated, as quoted in the paper that only two County Exec candidates sought his support.

Again I ask: Why didn't the others ?

If he's as wonderful as some would have you believe, why wouldn't they all want to be associated with him ?

Oh...I Got It !

They're all stupid too !

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    This has appeal and sound logic. Especially if Higgins stops dragging his feet and publicly supports Keane like he knows he should.

Is Higgins fearing retribution, next time he runs ?

Words like pride and integrity do not exist when speaking of Paul Clark, as you can tell by his recent purchasing of the Independent endorsment for $10,000.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Independent Chairman Orsini when only two of the six (?) candidates vying for County Exec. sought (bought) him out.

Didn't anyone read the scathing report in last weeks Buffalo News about Orsini's abuses of privilege with his personal spending sprees with the Independents money.

There was no response from Orsini defending the claims.

The Buffalo News wouldn't let that story run at the risk of being sued if didn't have merit.

Think about it !
    So basically you are saying that the news has never printed retactions(buried of course), and I'm sure Poloncarz want to be linked with Casey's endorsement and Byron's endorsement of Keane too.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    Was the Buffalo News story ripping Orsini also fabricated ?

Wait ?

Did FJB write that too ?

If it's smart to be associated with Orsini then ........

Call me stupid
    Same reason why the tabloids never get sued as often by celebrities. They don't print as much fact and it's more hassle to sue especially if they have more money than you and can afford better lawyers.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Unregistered
    TRV, what's your take on Poloncarz? Do you think he would win the DP endorsement?

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    TRV, what's your take on Poloncarz? Do you think he would win the DP endorsement?
    hmmmm...i think if he keeps on running for one office after another while still serving in the one he was elected to do.....he'll look like an opportuntist that gets very little done.

MR ES The reason the other candidates never sent the I.P. a resmue, they thought, through others , that they could buy the endorsement, they listened to fools like some of you on this site. They were wrong the most Qualified person got the party endorsement.

I have the ears of those on High ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben There
    MR ESt the other candidates listened to fools like some of you
    How Flattering !

Ben, does your middle name begin with an O. ?

No No No Would Have Typed Just No Site Wouldn't Allow It.

Thread Information