Thread: Kathy From Williamsville

Kathy From Williamsville

I turned on the radio about 2:50pm today and heard a high pitched whine (similar to the wailing of a British ambulance). A woman was talking to Rush Limbaugh about Edwards and his decision to stay on the campaign trail despite his wifes illness.

This woman was bemoaning his lack of judgement. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Folks, I kid you not. The piercing voice and sanctimonius attitude could be none other than WNY's Kathy from Williamsville. I only caught a couple of minutes but I swear if it wasn't her....she has an evil twin out there.

Did anyone else catch this????

Quote Originally Posted by Surface Tension
    I turned on the radio about 2:50pm today and heard a high pitched whine (similar to the wailing of a British ambulance). A woman was talking to Rush Limbaugh about Edwards and his decision to stay on the campaign trail despite his wifes illness.

Folks, I kid you not. The piercing voice and sanctimonius attitude could be none other than WNY's Kathy from Williamsville. I only caught a couple of minutes but I swear if it wasn't her....she has an evil twin out there.

I heard her and the same thing occured to me. How many voices can be like that!!!!!!!!!!!
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Tie goes to the runner. It's their choice. God bless them.

Unregistered
    It's not easy to get though to Rush, but I've heard her on his show once before. By his response, I'd say he didn't understand anything she said. To Rush, she probably sounds like the parents in the Peanuts, (Charlie Brown), cartoons. "Wa-wa, wa-wa-wa-wa-, wa-wa-wa."

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    I've heard her on his show once before. By his response, I'd say he didn't understand anything she said.
    Yup. WBEN used to use it in her promos after she got the Saturday gig.

KW: speaking of Erie county's redgreen budget fiasco (cue nails screeching down blackboard) "THEY'RE CLOSING THE PARKS!!! (AND HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY FIVE WONDERFUL CHILDREN WHO ALL HAVE ADD AS I DO AND DID I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE FIVE CHILDREN??? I HAVE FIVE CHILDREN WHO WILL BE AFFECTED BY THIS!!! DID I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ADD??)"

WBEN only used the first four words of that...

Rush: (probably doing Vicodin that day, maybe with a Percocet chaser) Uh how can they close the parks...it's not like you can build fences around them..."

Quote Originally Posted by Surface Tension

I don't know if that was her or not. I did hear her on her own show criticizing Mrs. Edwards for opting to support her husband's campaign, thereby (in her opinion) abandoning her children.

Made me so sick I turned the show off immediately. I'd only caught her show now and then, but that was it for me. No more, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    I don't know if that was her or not. I did hear her on her own show criticizing Mrs. Edwards for opting to support her husband's campaign, thereby (in her opinion) abandoning her children.

Made me so sick I turned the show off immediately. I'd only caught her show now and then, but that was it for me. No more, no way.
    Nice try, Kathy!

Thread Information