You can take one look at me and realize, right off the bat, I love to eat.

This month, Buffalo Spree magazine has an article on their choices for the top 27 restaurants. http://www.buffalospree.com/spree/cu...staurants.html

This list includes:

1. Anchor Bar
2. Buffalo Chophouse
3. Charlie the Butcher
4. Coda
5. Daniel's
6. Gin Gin
7. Hutch's
8. India Gate
9. Kentucky Greg's Hickory Pit
10. Kumi's To Go
11. La Hacienda
12. Left Bank
13. Lombardo's
14. Mother's
15. Oliver's
16. Rue Franklin
17. Saigon Bangkok
18. Salvatore's Italian Gardens Restaurant
19. San Marco
20. Santasiero's
21. Shango
22. Sinatra's
23. Suzy Q's
24. Ted's
25. Tempo
26. Trattoria Aroma
27. Ulrich's

Everyone will agree that no list is perfect. Some of my favorite restaurants were not on the list. They include: For fine dining, Roycroft Inn - Ethnic Restaurants, Polish Villa and Tandoori's.

I've eaten at most of the restaurants on the list. My favorites:

Daniel's - the only restaurant I know of that serves game. Their venison is out of this world.

Anchor Bar - chicken wings, the best

Charlie the Butcher - be experimental, try his homemade cranberry relish on your roast beef sandwich.

Buffalo Chophouse - bring your appetite and your wallet. One of the few restaurants where the vegetables are killer. Try the spinach.

Kentucky Greg's Hickory Smoke House - I once heard a planning board member say that Applebees has the best ribs. This killed me. Depew and Lancaster have two of the best bar-b-que restaurants. I guess the planning board member doesn't believe in supporting local busines. Kentucky Greg's is the best in the burbs. (Is Fat Bob's still opened? That's my favorite area bar-b-que.)

There's more, but I'm going to stop at this one:

Santasiero's - My parents went there when they were dating. I took my mom their a few years ago and she swore they were still using the same pots and pans they used when she was dating. Those pans are well seasoned and so is the food.

There's more to come. Spree had articles on bakery's, fast food, and more.

Where do you like to eat? Tell me because I'm also looking for new places to stuff my face. (While you're thinking about this, go to Trattoria Aroma. The food is inexpensive and delectable.)