Thread: The mentality - Spoiled - Schumer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

The mentality - Spoiled - Schumer

Schumer vows to make Republicans 'regret' historic confirmation, Dems will retaliate if they take control

Shortly after Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday, Democrats warned Republicans that they would regret their decision to hold a vote so closely to an election.

"The Republican majority is lighting its credibility on fire ... The next time the American people give Democrats a majority in this chamber, you will have forfeited the right to tell us how to run that majority," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said during a floor speech Monday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-supreme-court

Now I see where Jim Ostrowski was coming from. The "political class" just wants to stay in control.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Schumer over due for a retirement home..instead of a pension..give him a podium where he can call roll all every morning.and spout the daily schedule...Please go away and quietly...and take Pelosi with you...then you can both reminisce how you disrupted the lives of Millions of Americans...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Schumer over due for a retirement home..instead of a pension..give him a podium where he can call roll all every morning.and spout the daily schedule...Please go away and quietly...and take Pelosi with you...then you can both reminisce how you disrupted the lives of Millions of Americans...
    Here is where I'm stumped.

You see this.. I see this... many see this...Yet the ecdems.com keep the same faces in office. The same issues year after year.

How can a bunch of people sit in a room and want to continue to support this nonsense?

I'm not making this up. Check it out for yourself

https://ecdems.com/

Harris/Biden even after knowing what we know from that laptop including the actual Quid Pro Quo Biden described word for word on video.

Are we going to go through another impreachment and "Russia Russia Russia" if Biden wins? The DNC did it once and I would expect them not the be hypocrites and do that again. At least this time we have solid evidence to what happened. Who is waiting for Adam Schiff to release all his evidence. THere wasn't any.

Thread Information