Thread: Trump signs

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump signs

http://ecgop.com/

You would think they would try harder to eat the ecdems.com lunch...

They need to make it easy for the community to get the word out by getting something as simple as political signs.

Strategically, the President's Team seems to be spending cash in states considered close, such as Texas or Arizona. The President's Team believes that winning NYS is not a practical possibility. (A subject for another posting.)

Candidly, lawn signs do not vote. I do not believe that a lawn sign contributes much to a candidate's victory. Putting up a lawn sign makes the average person "feel" good, that they are involved in a campaign, but it's mostly illusion, in my opinion.

A strong sign campaign can boost a local candidate, notably if the candidate has lower name recognition. If a candidate has stronger name recognition, signs are unnecessary.

For those who may be interested, a single lawn sign can cost anywhere between two to seven dollars each, depending on size, color, its construction and delivery/printing urgency.
    Even as a great rock is not shaken by the wind, the wise man is not shaken by praise or by blame.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder if someone seems multiple signs would it swing them if they were on the edge. If you make it easy to get a Trump sign perhaps they will take a sign for another local candidate at the same time.

Either way I would work on getting the word out and winning.

The President's Team believes that winning NYS is not a practical possibility
    Many thought landing on the shores of Normandy wasn't a practical possibility yet we defeated Germany. Many though there was no possibility of landing on the moon but we see how that turned out. This is a biggie. Hillary had a 90+ plus chance of winning and Trump is sitting in the white house.

I still can't believe the best two candidates the DNC came up with are Harris/Biden for the ticket.

Thread Information