Thread: You would think they would practice what they preach

Tony Fracasso - Admin

You would think they would practice what they preach

ERIE COUNTY EXECUTIVE MARK POLONCARZ PRACTICES SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WEARING A MASK IN CLOSE QUARTERS--NOT TODAY FOLKS!!!In a group photo taken at the South Park Golf course on Saturday evening, September 26, 2020-- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz give us photographic evidence that he does not practice what he preachers.
    Standing in close quarters with 17 other people, he is shown celebrating a golfing victory with friends.
    While we have absolutely no problem with people having fun and enjoying themselves, remember this photo-----
    Remember it the next time Poloncarz lectures you, or sends his health department people out to harass you folks who own or patronize restaurants, taverns, or live music venues. Remember it when you walk into Hortons for a coffee and they demand you go thru the charade of wearing a mask to walk 20 feet to sit at your table and drink a coffee. And, never forget the Poloncarz Cover-up of the 38 plus migrant workers who contracted the COVID19 virus. Poloncarz clamped a lid of secrecy on the entire matter because it did not fit his pro-illegal alien narrative.
    Mark Poloncarz---you are a hypocrite!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1977...0115198813890/

Typical politician...dont do what I do...do what I say. King Cuomo's puppet here in Erie Co...Wonder how many beers he had before he drove home??

Judging by the empties looks like there were plenty to go around. He’s an *******.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/he...f-712f1aa26a64
    Mychajliw told 2 On Your Side, "I don't blame Mark Poloncarz for not wearing a mask. I think it should be up to the individual. If he wants to enjoy a communal meal with his buddies and a have a cold drink I don't have a problem with that. They're adults and that's up to them. What I do have an issue with is the hypocrisy. In his personal life he is not wearing a mask but he is forcing the shutdown of the entire county. The county executive even threatened to have me removed from the Rath Building with security."
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Happened again with mark.

I'm wondering if anyone in erie county that was fined for not having a mask can get a refund.

The way it is with all Democratic Totalitarians...rules from thee but not for me. Fredo Cuomo a prime example.

Thread Information