Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Village of Lancaster Political Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

The invite read: We pledge to only hold meetings when necessary, elect the best and the brightest candidates, no bylaws, membership dues or mandatory attendance.

Kinda sounds like the ‘we’ is a select few who will make the decisions and have no accountability to the voters.

The Integrity Party attendees give the appearance of a cabal...
    Once again, "Spot On!"

As I have stated previously, it is my humble opinion that this so-called new "Integrity Party" is Lancaster's political equivalent of the Wuhan Lab.

It is my further opinion that some attendees indeed may have been permitted a restricted inspection of the party's rather villainous political technology by its core leadership, and perhaps some were even rewarded with censored visons of the future capabilities of its diabolical science. But, I am confident that the guarded formulas and machinations remain closely held by the cabal.

Is perhaps the reason that there are no bylaws, is because the core leadership wants no restrictions on their power and no questions to their purpose?

Ergo, for most of the attendees, I hold to my previous comment...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

... "Come watch as our cliquey group decides your future?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 28th, 2020 at 05:12 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

If one analyzes the composition of the purported "integrity Party," it seems to be a blend of disaffected rogue Republicans who stand in challenge to the "New Republicans" and the ruling hardline-Democrat Party machine; a near-mirror image of the same collective actors that in 2019, supported Ruffino over Gaczewski, and presumably gambled the appropriate functions and competency of the Town Clerk's Office in their joint efforts to unseat Diane Terranova.

Now, that same bunch wants to weaponize their toxic politics against the village? YIKES!
    Someone refresh my memory, please.

Did Ron Ruffino publicly support Diane Terranova in her 2019 campaign, as a Democrat or Conservative, for Town Clerk?

Did the 2019 Republican candidate for Town Clerk publicly support the 2019 candidacy of the Republican candidate for Supervisor, Councilmember Gaczewski?

Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2020 at 09:15 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Attached Images Attached Images

"Lancaster Department of Public Works Superintendent William Cansdale echoed Miller, saying that it is traditionally the DPW's responsibility to decorate the village."--- Lancaster Sun, October 1, 2020

Does not the word "traditionally" seem to lack strong legal assertion, and is suggestive of a resident flexibility, which can be applied to an otherwise rigid contractual standard?

Perhaps that flexibility is reserved for those who share a favorable political value, especially when applied to what some may consider to be political "photo opt?"

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 3rd, 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information