Thread: Barr says rumors Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses election are 'crap'

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Barr says rumors Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses election are 'crap'

Barr says rumors Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses election are 'crap'

In an interview with the Chicago Tribune, Attorney General William Barr went after Democrats on a range of issues, including rumors that President Trump would attempt to stay in office if he loses the general election in November.

“You know liberals project,” an uncharacteristically salty Barr said during his Monday interview. “You know the president is going to stay in office and seize power and all that s***? I’ve never heard of that crap. I mean, I’m the attorney general. I would think I would have heard about it.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-rumors-trump-crap

The political class just wants Trump gone.

When #DemControllers and their media project a possible action may be taken by a opponent - its the for warning they are about to do exactly what they are saying the other side "might" do. Its how they excuse their actions - they claim they are countering what they said might be done.

Its pretzel logic - but for DemControllers its standard pre-election tactics !

November will be crazy after the #Dem leaders refuse to accept the popular vote or the electoral collage ! Then when Americans see the millions of fraud vote linked to mail in voting - there is gonna be fire works !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information