Thread: The NFL and BLM.

The NFL and BLM.

The NFL took a double-digit loss on Thursday night football. Good hope it continues as the season goes on. JJ Watts asking why we getting boo for showing unity. Lug head can't figure that out. Why are you guys JJ watts supporting criminals why not support children and victims of crimes?
    How about this dirtbag from the browns Isaiah Crowell showing a pic of a thug with his hands around a cop's mouth. That was posted on Instagram. Disgusting he is an overpaid thug.
    Remember when the cowboys wanted, to put the officer's names that were ambushed but the NFL said no. But now teams can put names of criminals on their helmets. The Bills will be one of the teams.
    Stop funding this guy pugula and his teams his main interest is to make money he is 100% behind all of this crap with BLM.

On the eve of the worst terror attack on US soil, the Texans decided to hide in their locker rooms. Stop buying tickets, stop watching these overpaid clowns as they continue to offened this country

Continue to boycott the NFL
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The NFL took a double-digit loss on Thursday night football. Good hope it continues as the season goes on. JJ Watts asking why we getting boo for showing unity. Lug head can't figure that out. Why are you guys JJ watts supporting criminals why not support children and victims of crimes?
    How about this dirtbag from the browns Isaiah Crowell showing a pic of a thug with his hands around a cop's mouth. That was posted on Instagram. Disgusting he is an overpaid thug.
    Remember when the cowboys wanted, to put the officer's names that were ambushed but the NFL said no. But now teams can put names of criminals on their helmets. The Bills will be one of the teams.
    Stop funding this guy pugula and his teams his main interest is to make money he is 100% behind all of this crap with BLM.

On the eve of the worst terror attack on US soil, the Texans decided to hide in their locker rooms. Stop buying tickets, stop watching these overpaid clowns as they continue to offened this country

Continue to boycott the NFL
    MILLIONAIRE team owners are pandering to their players demands...who are mostly African American..in hopes to save their financial a$$...

Monday night football last night takes a huge plunge in ratings from 2019 down 17%. Stop watching and supporting these teams. Owners are just as guilty as these players..

Support your police

I'm sick of the BLM Movement.
    Lets show support for the police departments in this country.
    As they do a thankless job.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    I'm sick of the BLM Movement.
    Lets show support for the police departments in this country.
    As they do a thankless job.
    I've grown tired of it also. Soon as the looting and the beating started. I'm pretty sure there are people involved who are purposely trying to make the movement look bad but we have examples of minorities not helping the matter.

I've seen a few variations of this meme recently
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I simply don't get the Jacob Blake issue. The guy had an outstanding warrant if i'm reading correctly. Police was called by the ex girl friend and he wasn't obeying the police.

the owners are as bad as the players supporting this crap. dont support any them or their teams.

Bills continue to sit in the locker room. boycott the bills and its owner.

The National Football League’s Week 2 of its schedule again saw teams staying off the field when the national anthem was played, continuing the pattern seen in last week’s openers. However, several teams appeared to be surprised and caught on the field when the song unexpectedly started playing.

The New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins all were out of sight during the Star-Spangled Banner. The San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, Indianapolis Colts and Detroit Lions were present during the song, with some players taking a knee or raising a fist.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Bills continue to sit in the locker room. boycott the bills and its owner.

The National Football League’s Week 2 of its schedule again saw teams staying off the field when the national anthem was played, continuing the pattern seen in last week’s openers. However, several teams appeared to be surprised and caught on the field when the song unexpectedly started playing.

The New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins all were out of sight during the Star-Spangled Banner. The San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans, Philadelphia Eagles, Los Angeles Rams, Indianapolis Colts and Detroit Lions were present during the song, with some players taking a knee or raising a fist.
    I went to my grandson's Little league night baseball game...6, 7 yr olds... and the National Anthem was played before the start of the game...very proud ..and NOT ONE PARENT AND PLAYER was sitting.....teaching the youngsters respect for their country and the American Flag...these little guys put the overpaid , and disrespectful NFL League and players to shame...how sad this Country has become.

Thread Information