Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fusion voting corrupt, I’m shocked – NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Does that clear my position up?
    If town leaders (DEMS) took your backward advise Lancaster residents would have water problems like they do in Alden. Just for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    It appears the Conservative Party will exist. If so, I would like to see a rule change where the party endorsed candidate is the one appearing on the ballot – no primary
    Wait a minute Lee Chowaniec = isn't this the dreaded Cancel Culture you always whine about on Had Enough Yet????

Sure looks like it to me.

Sounds like some cancel culture hypocrisy on your part.

If ya can't beat em, readers, just cancel em. If you can't beat Lancaster Dems in the primary elections just cancel them from vying in the first place. So what, they just (especially the 2013, 2015 and 2019 primaries) cleaned the clocks of a few whiny politicians and influencers like Lee Chowaniec.

Dam - the #Dems must really be worried about what Lee might say about them - look how Breeze keeps stalking and taunting him. He's trying his best to distract and discredit Lee before November.

Every time he drops in its to stir the pot and rehash some older campaign BS

Talk about trying to cancel people -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Dam - the #Dems must really be worried about what Lee might say about them - look how Breeze keeps stalking and taunting him. He's trying his best to distract and discredit Lee before November.

Just not true at all, 4248.

Gee, I want Lee to keep on posting, and you gotta let other people like myself point out when Lee is flat wrong - and hypocritical again in this case.

I've seen a kingdom of cancel culture from folks around here ever since I signed up - including from Lee Chowaniec.

Someone has to stand up to this maligning of the truth especially when Lee moans on and on of the just terrible results of cancel culture on the national level. Heck, while you're critical of me posting a quip about the loss of Dino in 2015 on the Had Enough Yet thread, heck 4248, right after that loss for Lee in 2015 he moaned trying to have me kicked off this website. Blazejewski has done that multiple times. Talk about cancel culture!

Anyway, I wish Lee posts constantly on Had Enough Yet, and funny how that thread is in the Lancaster thread anyway, but keep it up. Can you seriously believe anyone with a conscience reading that crap and then coming to an issue involving local Lancaster town government and believing this man has any credibility whatsoever??? Same for Bazejewski.

Just wild conspiracy theories on and on and on and then they want to tell you how to run Town government??? It would be malpractice for any government official to take these men seriously.

It's a nuthouse, 4248. A mad hatters deluge of moan and grown white male grievance post after post. Boo hoo.

That thread should belong in with all the Q Anon threads. I think the Q Anon people would blush at the thought of that.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

What is there to worry about this November? Trump is way behind Biden in NYS.

You just cant stop - reading your post is like living in a echo chamber ! You demonize - ridicule and try to void others opinions/posts . Then you also try to insinuate Lee's posts are conspiracy theories or the like. All while blaming him to excuse your actions .

Well , I know you cant alter from your protective party lines - nor can you ever seem to come up with your own thoughts ! Its so obvious you take the National or local #Dem talking points - expand on them and just take off running !

Your a common party playin tax subsidized player - its all you've ever had/known.

At times I actually feel sorry for you - for maybe a minute !

May all your dreams come true and may Karma repay you for all you've done to others.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information