Thread: Obama to say Trump ‘never’ took presidency seriously

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Obama to say Trump ‘never’ took presidency seriously

Obama to say Trump ‘never’ took presidency seriously, Clinton to call president ‘dangerous’ in DNC speeches

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Barack Obama will deliver blistering critiques of President Trump's leadership at the Democratic National Convention Wednesday night and warn Democrats too much is on the line of they don't mobilize for Joe Biden, according to excerpts from their speeches.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...n-dnc-speeches

Clinton, who the lost the White House to Trump four years ago after slim margins of defeat in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, will tell Democrats they must turn out this time for their Democratic nominee because "lives and livelihoods are on the line."
    This is why I still currently want Trump.

My IRA is going strong even after the virus that came out of China.

Business was also better until Cuomo closed many businesses including having many events cancelled in the area. I don't want Harris as the President so Trump it is.

Obama took his time in the White House very serious - he tried to change and write history and cause a revolution in America.

He stated "America will be over whelmed by change" -

Try this article for some insight into the Obama agenda ! Then you'll see where #Pelosi #Schumer #JoeBiden and #KamalaHarris are going.

"“Number one: If we are to expand this electorate to win, the progressive community needs to solidly be on the side of immigrants. That will solidify and expand the progressive coalition for the future.

“Number two: [If] we reform the immigration laws, it puts 12 million people on the path to citizenship and eventually voters. Can you imagine if we have—even the same ratio—two out of three?

“If we have 8 million new voters … we will create a governing coalition for the long term, not just for an election cycle.”"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/eliseo...j-4TxFkx1x-MEk
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I never really took Obama seriously.

Thread Information