Thread: Candace Owens I live in a box tweet

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Candace Owens I live in a box tweet

"I’ve only come across lazy people who believe that those of us who work ought to support them."

Even if a group of people weren't lazy why would a group of people support taking a person's property to support what another person wants? I don't mean the true charities. I mean like on going social programs that don't seem to amount to much?

Or people who believe it is ok to take $750,000,000 out of the community and used on a failed project like solar city? So when our local political parties discuss who they are going to endorse don't they take the BS into account?

I read this: "Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b0913e6f7865cf

I did a search on "Cuomo 750,000,000" and didn't see an article on the huffpost.com.

I think wasting 750,000,000 would be more in the news.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cuomo has wasted billions, and somehow he’s still here
    July 21, 2018
    By any standard or sane measure, Gov. Andrew Cuomo should be running scared. Joseph Percoco, one of his closest advisors and friends — “my father’s third son,” Cuomo once said — was convicted of sleazy, felonious self-dealing and is scheduled to be sentenced to federal prison next week, probably for a good long time.
    https://nypost.com/2018/07/21/cuomo-...es-still-here/

In 2013, the nonpartisan Citizens Budget Commission estimated state expenditures on development at roughly $7 billion annually, while we lack “data to prove the investments are worthwhile.” Indeed, domestic outmigration — the net loss of residents to other states — has cost New York almost a million people under Cuomo’s time in office.
    Yet he has supporters. Supporters whos hair catches on fire over security cost of the president but are ok with this waste.

Thread Information