Thread: Russ Salvatore Getting his Chops spanked.

Russ Salvatore Getting his Chops spanked.

Mr. Goody 2 shoes. Like I always said restaurant owners and gas station owners are crooks.
    Today U.S. district court judge will consider approving a payment of $648,000 to settle a claim of a class-action
    suit filed by his workers. Mr. sal had no comment when reached. I wonder why. The many ways these restaurant owners try to keep tip money from their employees. cheap idiot. Mark Croce was another one, most of these owners have shown improper pay practices with there employees. Some have settled out of court. So it is all about creed with these people. Best thing u can do don't support them.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Well, Il Douche is doing his best to make sure no one can support them. What is your proof for your claim that most owners have shown improper pay practices? I’ve known a few restaurant owners and they try their best to be honest and fair with their employees. When it comes to people cheating others out of their money I presume you’re equally outraged by Poloncarz who used an illegal tax scheme to fleece thousands of Erie County taxpayers after he conveniently fired the one guy who could’ve prevented it. Best thing you can do is not support him.

I have heard a few stories from former employees of Russells'...thought it was just sour grapes by them...perhaps there was some truth to their complaints...

If he’s paying $684k to settle a class action lawsuit then there was some truth. That doesn’t justify Cheek’s statement that most restaurant owners steal from their employees. Ever been a plaintiff in a class action lawsuit? I have been. Our lawyers were paid millions, we got gift certificates for the defendant’s products...total value about $15.00. As my lawyer friends are fond of saying, “As long as the lawyers got paid...”. In a class action lawsuit they always do, on both sides! Typically, the class plaintiffs wind up sucking hind tit. Remember that when you see the ads for a class action where the defendants have created a “fund of millions”. Typically that’s gobbled up by attorneys before the injured get a sniff.

Thread Information