TOWN OF CHEEKTOWAGA HIGHWAY DEPARTMENTELECTRONIC COLLECTION SITETown of Cheektowaga Highway Superintendent, Mark Wegner has been approached by manyresidents asking about Electronic waste, how do I dispose of, where can I take it to dump!! Wegnersaid, “the bottom line is there is no place, and as a result, residents just leave at the curb or dump on aTown road causing a junkyard look throughout the Town. We need to stop illegal dumping and protectthe environment.”For that reason, effective immediately, we are implementing an added service, a new Electronic Drop OffSite at the Cheektowaga Highway Department where Residents will be able to dispose of old/ unusedelectronic materials. Our new program is controlled and convenient for residents. There is NO FEE todrop off approved materials EXCEPT for the following items:Stop at the Town Clerk’s Office to pay for any of the items below; a receipt will be issued andused to drop off waste at the Highway Department. *Non-Residents will be assessed an additional$10 for each chargeable item.Flat Panel Monitors - $15.00 CRT Monitors- $30.00Flat Panel Television - $30.00 CRT TV less than 27”– $30.00CRT TV larger than 27” - $50.00Based on regulations, the Town incurs a cost to dispose of the above mentioned items so that cost willunfortunately be passed on to residents/nonresidents.Hours of Operation:Monday – Thursday 9AM – 1PM and Friday 9AM– 12PM.

That's a great service to have. My problem is for some reason every electronic drop off event occurs on weekends that I have to work.

This does say "
*Non-Residents will be assessed an additional $10 for each chargeable item" Does that mean non-residents can use the service for a $10 fee?