Thread: Epstein - Maxwell - Prince Andrew’s alleged fetishes

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Epstein - Maxwell - Prince Andrew’s alleged fetishes

Prince Andrew’s alleged fetishes revealed by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre

Jeffrey Epstein “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre allegedly spent two days alone with Prince Andrew at the financier’s ranch, “endlessly’’ catering to every need of the royal — who especially enjoyed licking between her toes.

The claims were made in a manuscript that the Epstein accuser wrote about her alleged abuse at the hands of the late multimillionaire, his accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell and rich and powerful men including the prince — part of a trove of court documents released last week amid Maxwell’s battle against sex-trafficking-related charges in Manhattan.

Giuffre wrote in her book proposal — titled “The Billionaire Playboy’s Club’’ — that it was hard for her to stomach some of the men’s bizarre sexual preferences.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/prince...OOnCCqlLDmYQLA

I mean he comes from a family with a long history of inbreeding with first cousins...it's not shocking they are a little off.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Very valid point.

In the end I bet nothing happens over any of this. If Trump loses the election every will be swept under the carpet.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Prince Andrew’s alleged fetishes revealed by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre

https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/prince...OOnCCqlLDmYQLA
    I'd love to be in the room when he tries to explain all this to Queenie!

Thread Information