Thread: When is this going to be over?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

When is this going to be over?

So when is this going to be over?

People die every day and if we can save just one life (for what ever reason) why are people allowed to do 90% of what we do?

I find it sad that there are people who think Cuomo did a good job handling the virus when NYS has had the most deaths for Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

People die every day and if we can save just one life (for what ever reason) why are people allowed to do 90% of what we do?

I find it sad that there are people who think Cuomo did a good job handling the virus when NYS has had the most deaths for Covid.
    Adding to this ...the state legislators handed over the keys(complete control) to the asylum..only to find out afterwards...it was the wrong thing to do, but by then it was too late...now they are trying to claw back some control...when the legislators did this..they were only trying to cover their own political a$$..if anything went wrong in the process...they could blame Quomo.
    Making him a dictator shows just how stupid and self serving our elected state politicians are!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just because you win a seat doesn't mean you are bright or intelligent. All it means is you won an election.

I was watching the William Barr interview a few days ago. There is a congress man that made a comment that an island may tip over if too many people were on it a few years back. This very same man was questioning Barr. You can't make this stuff up because you would expect more from elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

NYS: 1680 deaths per million population. NJ (whose pathetic governor still does exactly what Cuomo tells him to do): 1725 deaths per million. Far and away the worst in the United States, quite possibly the worst in the world. In answer to your question it won’t be over unless something is done about limiting the power of Democratic Totalitarians like Il Douche.

Thread Information