Thread: WHACK JOB harassing our local police

WHACK JOB harassing our local police

This broad is nuts-

https://www.facebook.com/joyce.m.mey...8241004156028/

Here she is sitting on the ground in the rain HANDCUFFED.

Georgia L Schlager

"Defund The Police?"

NO!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    "defund the police?"

no!
    agreed

Georgia L Schlager

They should be paid more to deal with trash like that. At what point does it become police harassment?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ever look at situations like this from the other point of view. I'm not using this as an excuse for her behavior just another perspective.

I saw this on facebook

What a whacko! I hope she loses her business!!!! White trash piece of crap!
    I wonder if you can be under enough stress that it causes you to "lose" it like this. Including the media that promotes a narrative that makes people think this way. I blame the media for the division we see throughout the USA. It started under Obama when he called cops stupid for arresting a college professor his first term. Then it went downhill from there.

I heard "He pulled your grand father over because he's racist" I assumed the person wasn't white but she is.

Then we heard the name of the police officer. Giza. I heard her say "I had enough of you harassing me". I wonder if she has been pulled over more than once to the point of feeling harassed. I don't mean being pulled over for something legit. I mean really being harassed for no legit reason. I could see someone finally putting their foot down. Not in the manner like she is doing but you would get to the point of having to do something about it.

When she said "pulled over for no reason"... did anyone hear Giza/other office say "You were pulled over because........"?

Also very disappointing seeing some of the comments people were making about her weight. I know people who physically can't control their weight because of health issues. Sometimes people's weight is not in their control. I'm not referring to people who can't pass a box of cupcakes without eating a few. That's different.

Then you hear a man asking where are they taking his car. Someone else says it doesn't matter where. Cop or not what type of answer is that?

Then she kept on saying if you hurt my father.. I wonder if the constant BS on the news causes people to think this way including elected leaders who promote one narrative.

I see she owns a salon if you read the chat in the video. I know a few salon owners who are under stress because the shut down is negatively hurting their businesses big time. That causes a lot of stress for people.

I think she was a whack job earlier than this year.

Here's a comment on her Hair salon Facebook page from 2018.
    Kendra Bochenski reviewed Angel Hair Shoppe — 1 star
    May 13, 2018 ·
    Very sad I don't know Angela as a business owner in WNY you sure burned your reputation quickly. You can't attack children!! Once again children your a grown woman bullying a KID. Shame on you

Georgia L Schlager

The new normal

‘Making it easier to prosecute and sue individual officers in cases of alleged abuse’.

In today’s world of run-a-way lawsuits, would you chance becoming a police officer fearing alleged abuse charge without some form of job protection against liability?

Shouldn’t the police officer then have recourse to sue the individual abusing him or her?

It is disgusting to see the violence taking place in cities across the country while governors and mayors either support or turn a blind eye to the chaos.

The new normal, eh? Well, it sucks!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Yet, Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), the head of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) and lead sponsor of the Democrats' reform bill, said this week that she is not currently negotiating with Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), who drafted the GOP proposal. And a number of rank-and-file Democrats said they see little sign of breaking the stalemate this year, particularly as Congress scrambles to contain the fast-spreading coronavirus crisis.

Tapping that energy, House Democrats moved quickly to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act on June 25. Crafted by Bass and other CBC leaders, the legislation takes aggressive steps to rein in racial profiling and police brutality by banning police chokeholds; creating a national registry of police misconduct; and making it easier to prosecute and sue individual officers in cases of alleged abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    The new normal

‘Making it easier to prosecute and sue individual officers in cases of alleged abuse’.

In today’s world of run-a-way lawsuits, would you chance becoming a police officer fearing alleged abuse charge without some form of job protection against liability?

Shouldn’t the police officer then have recourse to sue the individual abusing him or her?

It is disgusting to see the violence taking place in cities across the country while governors and mayors either support or turn a blind eye to the chaos.

Yet, Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.), the head of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) and lead sponsor of the Democrats' reform bill, said this week that she is not currently negotiating with Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), who drafted the GOP proposal. And a number of rank-and-file Democrats said they see little sign of breaking the stalemate this year, particularly as Congress scrambles to contain the fast-spreading coronavirus crisis.

Tapping that energy, House Democrats moved quickly to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act on June 25. Crafted by Bass and other CBC leaders, the legislation takes aggressive steps to rein in racial profiling and police brutality by banning police chokeholds; creating a national registry of police misconduct; and making it easier to prosecute and sue individual officers in cases of alleged abuse.
    Do our local police have body cams? If not, maybe it's time to invest in them

Georgia L Schlager

"Defund The Police?"
    NO!
    More twisted hypocrisy like everything that is Trumpian. Private Bone Spurs sure would be proud!

Funny, Mark, Trump keeps pushing this BS like you right here about "defunding the police" and his poll number continue to crash day after day after day, guess it's backfiring. LOL

In that vein, your own hypocrisy is shown right here and about the Lancaster Town Police when your pal running for the town council offered the proposition of defunding the police right here in Lancaster back in 2015. Who needs the Lancaster Police? Surely not Joseph Brainard! Ha!

Who needs the Lancaster Police? Surely not Joseph Brainard - https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...oseph-Brainard

It would seem that the "shock value" documents concerning Joe Brainard's finances did not have the effects that the opposition had hoped for. Now, the opposition has resorted to characterizing Brainard's public postings based ONLY on their SLANTED INTERPRETATION of his straight forward thoughts. The gap between a thought concerning fiscal prudence for the police department and the abolition of the police department is one that can only be bridged by their slanted, propagandized interpretation. Their logic is akin this analogy: A working mother and father are discussing ways to streamline the family budget in order to save money to put their children through college. Someone overhears the conversation, ignoring the cost-cutting discussion and, then erroneously disseminates the fact that the children are being put up for adoption.

A new low. Get real.
    (*Note Breezy highlighted text in red.)

You do the exact thing you whine about all the time!

Just admit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    The new normal

Maybe get out of the damn house and see everything out there is not TV.

Jesus what a fool!

I've said before you live in the lap of luxury day in and day out yet you act like you're living in Aleppo.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and look on the bright side. You could have been born with a conscience and that would have led you to stand up to tyranny, despotism, autocracy and the abject incompetence that results from that kind of leadership - and that sadly we see coming out of Washington, the psycho news channels and of course President Donald J. Trump.

Had you ever had that conscience you would know what it's like to risk it all and stand up for your fellow man.

You need to veg!

Quote Originally Posted by yaksplat View Post
    They should be paid more to deal with trash like that. At what point does it become police harassment?
    Such an inhuman mind at work here in yaksplat.

You should be ashamed!

The only thing that is trash here is your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

In that vein, your own hypocrisy is shown right here and about the Lancaster Town Police when your pal running for the town council offered the proposition of defunding the police right here in Lancaster back in 2015. Who needs the Lancaster Police? Surely not Joseph Brainard!

Bit of a stretch, eh Breezy?

Here, let me highlight the next sentence for you numb-nut:

The gap between a thought concerning fiscal prudence for the police department and the abolition of the police department is one that can only be bridged by their slanted, propagandized interpretation.

Ergo, I don't know what you are inferring into my 2015 comments; I was making reference to concerns that the town be more fiscally prudent in contract negotiations with the police unions.

Nowhere did I advocate abolition of, or defunding, the police.

Once again, just because you can pervert history with your keyboard, does not change the history, ass whole.

But, I am glad that you brought that thread into this conversation.

Do these words not accurately reflect your purported primary concern for which you criticized Brainard and his call for more intense contract negotiations?:

Messing with Lancaster's Public Safety!

Now, speaking of hypocrites, harmonize your apparently phony 2015 concern of with these words YOU WROTE just a few short weeks ago:

Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.

Your 2020 comments really sound like you actually do not give a rat's ass about Lancaster's public safety, eh Breezy?

I wonder if Supervisor Ruffino endorses your dog whistle?

I also wonder the Democrat candidate for Town Council, Wozniak. Does he endorse your dog whistle Breezy?

I wonder how Lancaster's public safety really may be impacted if BLM responded affirmatively to your dog whistle?

I wonder how the Lancaster Police Department feels about your dog-whistling instigation tactics?

Nah Breezy, you are the King or Queen, or whatever title is appropriate to your gender(s), of Hypocrisy, not I.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; July 19th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I heard a rumor that Angela MAckiewicz passed away from injuries from a car accident.

Benny Kirkland
    1d ·
    Facebook I need your prayers please for my family that was in a serious car accident yesterday that my son his mother and his sister was in please keep them in your thoughts and prayers Alexander Ann Marie and Angela thank you for your prayers

Benny Kirkland
    22h ·
    To all of my Facebook Buddies thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers just my thoughts stop arguing with your loved ones and give them a hug I don't care what the beef is it's not worth not being able to say I'm sorry my daughter made it through surgery thank God going to be a long recovery for her moms bad condition my son is torn mentally and physically once again hug your loved one thank you all for your prayers and thoughts

Benny Kirkland
    3h ·
    Facebook thank you for your prayers this is a very trying time for me and my family please keep my son and my daughter is your prayer for speedy recovery As mom passed away this morning from her injuries

Last edited by gorja; July 19th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Again the Breeze does a back flip to hide the fact Democrats , ANTIFA and BLM whom they support are the only ones calling to defund the police. He tries to falsely claim a past Republican suggested it in 2015.

They always try to mislead voters by saying things false like - "our opponent wants to shut down the senior center" - by doing this they needlessly scare/incite seniors - they energize their patronage base that work there !

They tell them to tell all the seniors the other guy wants to slash the budget and throw them out - when its their patronage positions their worried about. Its the same with most tax funded services in Lancaster - like after school programs - and services .

They use the same slash and burn play book every election - then they get nasty near the end of October ! If all else fails - they turn to personal below the belt assassination - attack a person morals - finances - marriage and even their religion.

They only thing that saves them in Lancaster is the number of tax paid employees and their family members !

The Lancaster #DemControlled party structure is a mix of Patton Place and Tammany Hall (Breezies favorite) with a huge dose of historical patronage !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information