Thread: Want to got out for quiet dinner? Black Lives Matter

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Want to got out for quiet dinner? Black Lives Matter

Want to got out for quiet dinner? Black Lives Matter, Antifa have other ideas, trash restaurant full of diners (Op-ed)

DALLAS, TX.- This is what America is becoming, and even though right now it’s staying in the cities, it will soon be coming to a suburb near you.The next time you hear a Democrat speak out against the violence currently spreading throughout our country, it will be the first time. Based on their lack of condemning the violence, it appears they’re just fine with the murder, assaults, looting and burning taking place in our country because they believe it serves a political end.
    What happened in Dallas on Sunday night should be a warning to Americans. These anarchists are off the rails.
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...IrO9JgA4uVdOJ0

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Want to got out for quiet dinner? Black Lives Matter, Antifa have other ideas, trash restaurant full of diners (Op-ed)
    Can't say that would bother me one bit. Oh, and where's Antifa? You and the others are so obsessed with the so-called Antifa being behind every corner and rock there is. Please!

Where is the proof WNYresident???

Looks to me like they're trying to make people uncomfortable which I thought was the point of demonstrations. Personally, I don't agree with the tactic mostly because they don't need it - they're movement is already front page.

It would be interesting to see up close though.

It would be interesting to see up close though.
    Before, during,or after you eat your steak dinner..(of course before the waiter brings the check) !

Thread Information