Thread: Action at the Galleria Mall

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Action at the Galleria Mall

Inner city come to Cheektowaga ...after all it's been awhile ...just celebrating the re-opening of the Galleria Mall.

Quick, call a social worker

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't understand why they don't think when fighting. They can easily do damage and be on the hook for the bill. Easy break teeth hitting the floor or injure each other. Things that will effect them for the rest of their lives.

I think about that type of stuff when doing yard work. I won't heal as fast as I used to so why take stupid chances.

Plus you have people standing and watching. At what point should you step in when it's 5-10 against 1?

Safeact need to be abolished including those who believe a person doesn't have the right to protect themselves.

There is a video where a couple were beaten in front of their business during the looting. If the people had a pistol or shotgun I'm rather sure the woman wouldn't have been beaten with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't understand why they don't think when fighting. They can easily do damage and be on the hook for the bill. Easy break teeth hitting the floor or injure each other. Things that will effect them for the rest of their lives.

I think about that type of stuff when doing yard work. I won't heal as fast as I used to so why take stupid chances.

Plus you have people standing and watching. At what point should you step in when it's 5-10 against 1?

Safeact need to be abolished including those who believe a person doesn't have the right to protect themselves.

There is a video where a couple were beaten in front of their business during the looting. If the people had a pistol or shotgun I'm rather sure the woman wouldn't have been beaten with a bat.
    Actually..I am suprised there was no reports of looters being shot by business owners any where in this country that experienced burning and looting...tells you something about the mentality of society nowadays...afraid that the law wont protect them for defending their homes or business'?

Thread Information