Thread: WNY for Biden

Tony Fracasso - Admin

WNY for Biden

Check this out. This is the WNY for Biden Facebook group.

I join because I want to keep an open mind for the 2020 elections.

I would like you to see how tolerant some people are who support Biden.

I posted my opinion as to why someone wouldn't want their tax returns open for all to see. I didn't make a negative comment toward Biden just said the DNC just wants to dig.

A was told to STFU

I'm a troll

The administration needs to remove him. I think that was directed toward me.

For a group who preaches tolerance and acceptance it doesn't seem that way.

WNY for Biden

https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400214064468

B(iggest) I(diot) D(emocrats) E(ver) N(ominated).

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm not going to troll the WNY for Biden group but did see this:

I wanted to post "It's because he wouldn't be able to open up the child proof cap" but that seemed mean.

why are libs so hung up on tax returns? He was in the public spotlight long before running for president. The IRS would have been scrutinizing his returns for years, and with all the leaks in Washington if there was something wrong with his returns they would have been leaked by some low level employee with access that's a Hillary supporter

Tax returns don't really show that much. If he has money tied up in investments that don't generate any kind of distributions those wouldn't show on a tax return. If most of his wealth is actually owned by his corporations that wouldn't show on personal tax returns.
    They don't seem to grasp that wealth and income are two separate things.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Sharky, their goal is to lie about them. Remember when Rachel Madcow got part of his return from years ago? She ‘broke” the story on her show and reported that Trump had paid something like $35 million in taxes. Turns out a lot of viewers were surprised to hear that he had to pay so much. Democratic Totalitarians were wild with the Madcow, pointing out that it doesn’t keep with the narrative that Trump doesn’t pay taxes if they show how much he actually pays. And you’re right, those returns like Trumps are subject to detailed scrutiny by the IRS regularly. Now if you want to look at a real financial scandal involving a public official how about investigating Riverbend. A billion in taxpayer money given to a major Democratic Totalitarian contributor to produce “jobs” that have never existed, equipment being sneaked out of the plant in the middle of the night, illegal bidding practices used to line the pockets of a governor’s major contributors...the whole mess is right there.

Thread Information