Thread: No Bisions and No fans

No Bisions and No fans

Bisons cancel their season first time since 1978. I look at it no great loss no one ever goes and like all buffalo, teams can't get in the postseason.

So King Cuomo said pro sports can be played in NYS but still no fans. Again it will better with no fans, plus factors. No drunks on the road, no drunks in the parking lots that fight. no traffic jams when people drive around the area on a Sunday. No need for cops around and cause trouble save taxpayers money. And Money bages cant sell beer at $15.00 a cup... crook.

The best will be not seeing these idiots standing to watch the game in the end zones. Someone mentioned on another site cut paper cutouts of people like jim kelly and place them around the stadium. Go bills.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Cheek, Pegula couldn’t overcharge for beer if people didn’t pay the price. Don’t blame him if others are willing to pay. Whatever the market will bear. I think they should allow fans. I’ve reached the point that I have no faith at all in anything nostril man says about anything after he killed over 6000 nursing home residents.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Cheek, Pegula couldn’t overcharge for beer if people didn’t pay the price. Don’t blame him if others are willing to pay. Whatever the market will bear. I think they should allow fans. I’ve reached the point that I have no faith at all in anything nostril man says about anything after he killed over 6000 nursing home residents.
    true the idiot fans buy the beer at these prices. sabres it was different fans didn't buy it and towards the end and last year so money bags was crying. lots of empty seats but the media kept saying games were sold out. One was the buffalo snooze. Fans not sure about it I think the games would be fine without them like I said there are some good factors in keeping the drunks home. If u did let them in to go to the games it would have to be very few for the size of taxpayer stadium. I want to see how it works with no fans.

Today the billboards around Taxpayer stadium had black lives matter on them. Give me a break from this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Grumpy old money bags dumped the timmies on the 716 complexe. Wasnt making enough money for him lol.

Thread Information