Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

broad daylight, well maybe rainy daylight
    https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news...ington-avenue/
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Another shooting early yesterday morning in the fruit belt hood. Anyone want to take a walk through the historic FB.? I didnt think so or maybe next years slow roll.

Joe, I think a lot of all these black names on different things in the city are racist. How about Richard Nixon splash park? I am looking for some backing on a rally in the city. Support the Blue Line and White lives matter. Looking to get a 1000 people.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Oh boy two more shootings last night in the city maybe three, cops can't figure out yet if there could be a third one
    So now 60 shooting in the city since June and not one arrest. But black lives matter.

How about NYC they shot and killed a one-year-old child the other night. Chicago last weekend 60 shootings 16 dead black lives matter. Their killing each other faster than a war zone.
    All these cities are run by liberal democrats that want to defund the police depts. The best thing to do is to vote these people out of office.

Galleria mall the other day another fight all-black thugs nothing else to do but start trouble. Ban these kids from the mall, or close it before someone gets killed.

da Mayor just announced (again) there's too much crime in the city...he'll have a solution in the coming days....da social workers who will assist the police will solve everything (wonder if they will be wearing bullet proof vests?)
    https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news...oo-much-crime/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    At this point I don't think there is an answer about the crime.

We have the media constantly dividing people against each other... Black against white, everyone against the rich and democrats vs Republicans.

My opinion is a lot of what we see is caused by bad parenting or the lack of parenting.

It would be refreshing if Mayor Brown just said "We don't know what to do" we are open to suggestions.

Shootings are up 84 percent in the city from a year ago but let's keep voting him in office. that's not bad. Eerkels gun buyback didn't work too well. I wonder if the fruit belt gang all have permits for weapons?

Do you think the mayor would let the federal agents in if the city gets out of control? I say no he would have to ask Higgens first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information