Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

Here we go three shootings this weekend. Love this one could it been a bills party
    Buffalo police say a 31-year-old Buffalo man was shot and killed inside the Embassy Suites on Delaware Avenue, early Saturday morning.

Authorities say the man was shot during some sort of gathering in a room on the upper floor of the hotel around 4 a.m.

The man was transported to Erie County Medical Center where he was later declared dead.

Buffalo women struck by gunfire while in her house on Friday night in the 500 block of Lisbon ave. cops she she was not the target.

Again what is the mayor doing about all the shootings? making chicken wing deals and hanging bills banners on city hall just a waste he is.

How is that shoot team doing that's suppose to be stopping all these shootings that was formed this summer? there all white ****s $$$ from the surrounding area putting their heads together to stop the shootings.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

OMG, where is erkel? can't be hanging bills banners on city hall they lost maybe playing around with the traffic cameras by the school zones to make some money for the city Not worried about the shootings but lets defund the PD..

OMG thugs are out in the cold shooting em up. Two thugs shot one is dead following a large group in the city early Sunday morning. the shooting was around the MLK neighborhood not a good place to hang out at that time. again PD shoot team not doing a good job trying to stop these shootings.

Just gettin' in some practice ..for the coming hot summer!! We will become the next Chicago!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    O

OMG thugs are out in the cold shooting em up. Two thugs shot one is dead following a large group in the city early Sunday morning. the shooting was around the MLK neighborhood not a good place to hang out at that time. again PD shoot team not doing a good job trying to stop these shootings.
    Just curious. What do you think the answer should be to stop the shootings?

Much more severe punishment, jail time mandatory for extended times...oh ...then I woke up..the liberals would never go for that...until it happens to them or a close love one. The witnesses must come forward, or this violence will continue to evolve

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There is a guy on facebook pushing for a democrat Erie County Sheriff. Before you know it county jail will be empty.

Gun sales have increased dramatically, Permit applications have increased dramatically..supposed shortage of ammo because more and more LEGAL guns are being sold..the average able citizen doesnt feel safe anymore and sees the justifiable need to protect themselves because the laws legislated are weak and ineffectively being enforced.

Black history month and another three-shot over the weekend. I guess these people just don't give a rats butt about that. Shootings occurred in the riverside area. All three taken to the hospital for their injuries.

Why do we have black history month for A MONTH? Just a little overkill on that just like the super bowl really pushing it big time. Would there be a chance for white history month any time soon? I see nothing wrong with it.

Black history month and another three-shot over the weekend. I guess these people just don't give a rats butt about that. Shootings occurred in the riverside area. All three taken to the hospital for their injuries.

Why do we have black history month for A MONTH? Just a little overkill on that just like the super bowl really pushing it big time. Would there be a chance for white history month any time soon? I see nothing wrong with it.
    We could have Italian, Polish , Greek and other ethnic History months too... But there's NOT enough months in the year..so I guess that's out..But..if you watch the news media...it's all about the Black population anyway, TV commercials, programs etc. I guess if it was the other way around..White History month, it was be perceived as racist...at this rate ...bigotry will never be eradicated by either race!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    We could have Italian, Polish , Greek and other ethnic History months too... But there's NOT enough months in the year..so I guess that's out..But..if you watch the news media...it's all about the Black population anyway, TV commercials, programs etc. I guess if it was the other way around..White History month, it was be perceived as racist...at this rate ...bigotry will never be eradicated by either race!
    OMG So sick of it, black history month is over thank god ABC pushing a tv special for six weeks on more of this. What's wrong with white history month I say July will be julyteenth. Now dr. Seuss books six of them because of racist and insensitive pictures. Give me a damn break.

Res they don't pay me the big money to figure the shootings out. But it has to stop after how many years of this. Erkel sure as hell he is doing nothing and looks like the cops don't want to figure anything out.

Buffalo's latest shooting victim 26-year-old man was shot multiple times in the 500 block of Hertel Avenue just after 6 p.m. Monday.

The unidentified victim was rushed to Erie County Medical Center where he later died. Police believe the shooting was targeted in nature.

Another hot weather shooting season coming up and here are the reasons.
    The Flood of guns blamed for all the shootings and killings during 2021. It will be no better this summer in the city as guns are very easy to get for the black thugs and gangs.
    53 wounded or killed in the first three months 140% jump in gun crimes. Oh Mayor do you read this?
    Another political ass, people are getting shot and killed in the areas of color said DA Flynn well it's not happing in clarance or Elma you goofball. Can I ask what about the safe act that was to end all this. Tim Kenndy and you liberal decorates that voted for this. How about all these blacks do they have pistol permits
    What about all those cops from around the area converging on how to stop this I think it's more of a Tim Hortons coffee gathering and getting paid for it useless.

Wake up people erkel needs to go and all these liberal politicians also.

Another hot weather shooting season coming up and here are the reasons.
    The Flood of guns blamed for all the shootings and killings during 2021. It will be no better this summer in the city as guns are very easy to get for the black thugs and gangs.
    53 wounded or killed in the first three months 140% jump in gun crimes. Oh Mayor do you read this?
    Another political ass, people are getting shot and killed in the areas of color said DA Flynn well it's not happing in clarance or Elma you goofball. Can I ask what about the safe act that was to end all this. Tim Kenndy and you liberal decorates that voted for this. How about all these blacks do they have pistol permits
    What about all those cops from around the area converging on how to stop this I think it's more of a Tim Hortons coffee gathering and getting paid for it useless.

Wake up people erkel needs to go and all these liberal politicians also.
    NOT TO WORRY...School Zones are safer now and making tons of $$ for us taxpayers!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    NOT TO WORRY...School Zones are safer now and making tons of $$ for us taxpayers!!
    I don't get it. You should be speeding... It's posted....

Happy Easter. One dead one hurt in the latest shooting in the city. High-profile shootings get front-page news but shootings in cities like buffalo not much said. Unless it's a BLM protest where the thugs are ripping a city apart then we call that peaceful protests by the left.

This is a great area to be in. Buffalo police say a 23-year-old Buffalo man is dead after he was shot near MLK Park, Saturday night.

Police say the shooting happened in the first block of Sweeney Street around 6 p.m. Saturday, where he and a 26-year-old man were shot.

According to police, the 23-year-old was taken to ECMC where he later died, while the 26-year-old was driven to Buffalo General and then taken to ECMC where he is listed in stable condition.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information