Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

Black lives matter the problem these people kill each other. But to blame someone else there right there to start a riot.

Eight people struck by bullets in sperate shootings. Eight people were struck by bullets the most since Aug 14, 2010. So why don't these people riot after this?
    loot stores burn buildings and throw bricks. But when someone kills these people besides there own let's burn the place down.
    So sick of listening to this equality crap burning our flag they have no one else to blame than themselves.

White lives matter could u imagine if someone started this up. I don't see why not you the opposite side of it and that's fine. Juneteenth a nation holiday give me a break. How about all these monuments being destroyed where are the cops stopping these people from doing this?

This country is going downhill fast.

Not acceptable to the Left: Aunt Jemima Eskimo Pie Uncle Ben's Cream of Wheat Gone With the Wind Paw Patrol Mary Poppins

Acceptable to the Left: Rioting Looting Burning cities Attacking police Segregation Anarchy'
    Last edited by cheekman; June 22nd, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

ho boy hot night and more shooting in the city. I really dont think black lives matter if they keep shooting their own kind.
    white lives matter.

2 shot,1 dead following block party in Buffalo

One woman is dead and another was injured after a shooting in Buffalo Sunday.

It happened around 12:45 a.m. Police responded to calls of shots fired in near the 300 block of Koons Avenue and Walden Avenue during a large block party.

Police say a 21-year-old Buffalo woman was shot and possibly run over by a vehicle. She was taken to Erie County Medical Center where she later died.

A 22-year-old Niagara Falls woman was also shot. She was treated at ECMC and later released. Investigators say a handgun was found at the scene.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    2 shot,1 dead following block party in Buffalo
    I just don't understand what happens that causes this to happen at a party.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Try attending a party in the "inner city" AND ..IF... you make it back ...vertically ...you can tell us first hand!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seriously.

Just a horrible example to set for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    most of the time its drugs then the guns come out. most of them think their black doc holidays bang bang bang . what happened to black lives matter only shake my head at these people.

Another hot weekend watch out for more shootings on the holiday weekend. thank god they stopped that slow roll crap that was an accident waiting to happen.

buffalo shooting stats

at least 17 in a week and a half

three people killed

118 shootings this year

from january to june 77

homicides up 75%

What kills me these people dont have permits or did there safty courses to handle a gun.

[QUOTE=cheekman;1929547]Another hot weekend watch out for more shootings on the holiday weekend. thank god they stopped that slow roll crap that was an accident waiting to happen.

buffalo shooting stats

at least 17 in a week and a half

three people killed

118 shootings this year

from january to june 77

homicides up 75%

What kills me these people dont have permits or did there safty courses to handle a gun.[/QUOTE]

Only LAW ABIDING permit holders are regulated...the rest..welcome to the wild west!

Another bloody night in the city three men shoot last night in three different locations in the city. one dead two wounded. I guess with these people black lives dont matter.

How about liberal wal mart not selling all lives matter on there site. only black lives matter shirts. BS I dont shop their anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Another bloody night in the city three men shoot last night in three different locations in the city. one dead two wounded. I guess with these people black lives dont matter.

How about liberal wal mart not selling all lives matter on there site. only black lives matter shirts. BS I dont shop their anymore.
    HOT HOT SUMMER IS HERE!! Let the shooting begin!! Welcome to wild wild Buffalo ...the next CHICAGO!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Horrible environment for children to grow up in.

WNY, they’re in training. Some people learn to fix cars from their fathers and brothers. Others learn to be murderers.

three shootings over the weekend one more tonight black lives matter but they keep shooting their own. Now their blaming covid for this out break in shootings what happened last year or who did they blame. What a load of BS. cuomo is so worried about who owns guns and ammo these people get guns off the street and there is no stopping this.
    LA, Atlanta, Philly, Chicago all had big numbers in shootings this weekend happy 4th.
    Last edited by cheekman; July 6th, 2020 at 11:59 PM.

another shooting yesterday.. This guy is such a goofball now mayor erkal want a cease-fire in the city. First of all, he is not fighting a military war he fighting blacks that are thugs, gangs, and drug wars. Your police dept can not handle this military action is needed to clear the streets of the city. But you like many liberal mayors and governors you turn your back on the problem gun buyback that did crap. The national guard is one step state police tried that before nothing happened and their hands are tired BY CUOMO.

Also can we change MLK park to Geoge Washington park? tHAT NAME DOES NOTHING FOR ME.

Mayor Brown...going thru the motions...acting like he is doing something...How do you reason with thugs and murderers...??? Oh ya...send in the social workers to counsel them..that'll work!
    He needs the polce...but will lose support of the BLM faction...and after all he is only looking out for himself politically what would he do if he weren't Mayor...take a page out of Mad Masiello and become a lobbyist...and the toilet continues to swirl downward!!
    Cheekman..if you want George Washington Park..you're gonna have to plant a heluva lot of cherry trees...!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information