Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 181 to 191 of 191

Thread: Bullets fly in the city on a hot night.

  1. #181
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The commish was on ch4 the day this happened talking about how shooting are down then this. Now we play BB with guns do the thugs have permits to carry


    Two men were shot at Schiller Park on Wednesday night, according to Buffalo police.

    Police responded to the basketball courts at Schiller Park, near Sprenger Avenue and Doat Street, around 7:15 p.m. Wednesday.

    The two men were shot during some type of dispute. A News 4 photographer on scene captured a car on the basketball court as well.
    Urban Basketball can be noted a dangerous sport!...Bullet proof vests should be required just like helmets in football!

  2. #182
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    Wow. 2 separate shooting today leaving three dead and the comish scratching his head. After a little hibernation period the thugs woke up. Probably rearmed with guns and ammo maybe they were at the gun show last week at the fairgrounds. Idk they would have had some kind of ID.

    Two men were fatally shot Saturday afternoon on Buffalo’s East Side, and a SWAT unit was on the scene, Buffalo police officials announced.

    Police said they responded around 12:30 p.m. to the 100 block of Zenner Street, where two individuals had been shot. Officials later confirmed that the two victims, who were not identified, were deceased.

    Police did not confirm whether or not a suspect was in custody.

    Zenner Street and Kilhoffer Street were closed off to traffic as a result of the police and SWAT presence.

    Second shooting Friday night.
    A Buffalo man is dead following a Friday night shooting on the city’s East Side, police officials announced.

    Police said the shooting took place around 9 p.m. on the first block of Young Street, where detectives found the 31-year-old man struck by gunfire multiple times. The victim was declared deceased at the scene.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  3. #183
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    Wow now shooting kids. Why would a 14 year old be out at this time yet at a thug party. Three guns found at the party no one has permits? Not the best area to hold a party.

    A 14-year-old girl was killed when she was among six teenagers shot on Alexander Place near Jefferson Avenue on Saturday night, according to Buffalo police.

    Police responded to the 1500 block of Jefferson, near Alexander Place, just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Six teenagers, all between 14 and 16 years old, were shot while in a parking lot.

    The 14-year-old girl was transported to Oishei Children’s Hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

    Four males were transported to ECMC by ambulance, including a 15-year-old boy who is listed in critical condition. The other three are listed in stable condition. An additional 16-year-old boy was grazed by gunfire, but declined medical treatment at the scene.

    Police said Sunday that hundreds of teens were in the area for a large house party. There was an initial loud music call around 10:20 p.m., which was followed by a fight call around 10:30 p.m., when the crowd was dispersed in a period of around 30 minutes. A first shots fired call was made at 11:10 p.m., followed by the first calls for a person shot shortly after. Police believe that the fight was what led to the the shooting. Police said that they believe that three handguns were present at the party.

    “This is a senseless crime,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said. “To open fire on a group of children
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  4. #184
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    After seeing the news article about how city cops are getting out of their cars in bad areas of the city to meet the people if their out and talk with them or maybe just looking for a good snitch who knows. To stop shootings in the worst areas of the city. Wow looks like white shirts doing some of this work also.

    Then this shooting last night killing this person.BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 42-year-old man died following a shooting early Sunday morning, Buffalo police said.

    Police said a man arrived in a civilian vehicle just after 2:30 a.m. Sunday with multiple gunshot wounds. The man, from Buffalo, was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

    Two days ago Buffalo police are investigating after a teenager was shot Thursday night in the city’s Hamlin Park neighborhood, officials announced.

    Police said at approximately 10 p.m., officers responded to a call in the vicinity of Brunswick Boulevard and Wohlers Avenue, where an 18-year-old male was struck by gunfire outside multiple times.

    The teen was transported by ambulance to ECMC, underwent surgery and was listed in stable condition.


    Well the Commish's new system is not working to good the last few days thugs will be thugs and no one has a carry permit
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  5. #185
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    After seeing the news article about how city cops are getting out of their cars in bad areas of the city to meet the people if their out and talk with them or maybe just looking for a good snitch who knows. To stop shootings in the worst areas of the city. Wow looks like white shirts doing some of this work also.

    Then this shooting last night killing this person.BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 42-year-old man died following a shooting early Sunday morning, Buffalo police said.

    Police said a man arrived in a civilian vehicle just after 2:30 a.m. Sunday with multiple gunshot wounds. The man, from Buffalo, was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

    Two days ago Buffalo police are investigating after a teenager was shot Thursday night in the city’s Hamlin Park neighborhood, officials announced.

    Police said at approximately 10 p.m., officers responded to a call in the vicinity of Brunswick Boulevard and Wohlers Avenue, where an 18-year-old male was struck by gunfire outside multiple times.

    The teen was transported by ambulance to ECMC, underwent surgery and was listed in stable condition.


    Well the Commish's new system is not working to good the last few days thugs will be thugs and no one has a carry permit
    Why Blame the POLICE???! Try starting with the Mother in the single parent homes...and even trace the DNA to find the father.. probably on file at Police Headquarters...when will the Black community ever wake up and understand what is happening here..blaming everyone except themselves for the violence that occurs nearly every night..12.,13, 14 yr olds out on the treet til 1 OR 2AM OR EVEN LATER...where is the parenting that needs to be taught to have a civilized society?

  6. #186
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Why Blame the POLICE???! Try starting with the Mother in the single parent homes...and even trace the DNA to find the father.. probably on file at Police Headquarters...when will the Black community ever wake up and understand what is happening here..blaming everyone except themselves for the violence that occurs nearly every night..12.,13, 14 yr olds out on the treet til 1 OR 2AM OR EVEN LATER...where is the parenting that needs to be taught to have a civilized society?
    Not blaming the cops I would think not the safest way stop shooting in the bad areas of the city. If you want to do a program like this walk the beat from !2:00 am to 7:00 am when the thugs are out and about and most shootings happen. Your putting cops in danger when you walk around the bad parts of the city looking for guns and shooters. Dumb I think.

    Chicago Memorial Day Weekend Violence
    At least nine people were killed and 41 others were wounded in gun violence across the city over Memorial Day weekend in Chicago. The state has one of the hardest gun laws seems like it is not working
    here. One of the scenes had over 66 shell casing on the ground.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  7. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,682
    DID NOT INSINUATE YOU BLAMING THE POLICE...But the population (BLM) CALLING FOR DEFUNDING THE POLICE..WHEN IT IS IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD/NEIGHBORHOOD THAT THIS VIOLENCE. I t has to stop only any those in these neighborhoods will have any chance of influencing these youthful offenders....all the gun laws in the world with liberal catering politicians at the helm are only passifying the outrage for votes to line their own carers and pockets!

  8. #188
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    65,041
    I really don't understand the defund the police support. Or no punishment for shoplifting less than a grand or what ever it is now. Who on earth would support that.

  9. #189
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I really don't understand the defund the police support. Or no punishment for shoplifting less than a grand or what ever it is now. Who on earth would support that.
    Who supports this are liberal democrat politicians that keep getting elected into office in thus area a NY. We just got rid of a waste Higgins now we have useless tim kenndey taking over. Bail reform.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  10. #190
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    Three shot last night wait until it gets warmer. When will the thugs learn no pistols unless you have a permit to carry and follow the states off the wall laws on guns.

    Three people were shot early Saturday morning on Elmwood Avenue after “some type of altercation,” Buffalo police officials announced.

    Officers responded around 2:30 a.m. to the 1100 block of Elmwood, where three males in their early 20s had been struck by gunfire following the alleged altercation, according to police.

    Why would anyone be in this neighborhood at this time.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

  11. #191
    Member cheekman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,056
    wow wait until this week when the heat cranks up two shootings over the weekend one during the week. busy time of the year coming up for the thugs and the cops

    Buffalo police are investigating two shootings that occurred over the weekend.

    In the first one, 15-year-old boy was injured on Mapleridge Avenue early Saturday morning.

    Police responded to the shooting, on the first block of Mapleridge, just before 1 a.m. Saturday. The teen was transported to ECMC, where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries.

    The second occurred on the 2000 block of South Park Avenue around 9:15 p.m. Saturday night. Police said a 31-year-old man was shot while outside in connection to some type of dispute or argument with others.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Current Magic Bullets
    By Achbek1 in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: November 21st, 2006, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •