Thread: Podiums....

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Podiums....

So is there an official podium carrier? I wouldn't want that job in this heat...

Today, Supervisor Benczkowski joined Assemblymember Monica Wallace, Cheektowaga Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Kristina Groff and several business owners from the Walden Galleria Mall. They are urging Governor Andrew Cuomo to reconsider his placement of malls in Phase 4 and allow them to, with the same social distancing rules that apply to other in-store retail, safely re-open now.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=887216008454150

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So is there an official podium carrier? I wouldn't want that job in this heat...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=887216008454150

Well well, we actually do have local politicians. I thought they were stuck in Canada or some other foreign land.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Dan answer me this. So if I was elected to the town board could I hire an "official" podium person? Someone who is in charge of our town podium? Then that person can hire a podium assistant? The assistant would keep our town podium shiny and clean?

Dan answer me this. So if I was elected to the town board could I hire an "official" podium person? Someone who is in charge of our town podium? Then that person can hire a podium assistant? The assistant would keep our town podium shiny and clean?

When new podium users are elected, they always promise to tighten the belt and hire only the most qualified. Then they walk through the chamber doors and breathe a sigh of relief that the dummies voted them in based on their false promises, then go about hiring their most qualified family members to fill open positions.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So that is how that works.

So I can hire ElectricEye as the "official" podium person. He has back issues and we can't have him hurting himself. Then hire you as the assistant podium person to carry it around? Like at $65k a year with full benefits? Then to keep the work load light for you two hire one of your partners (wife or hubby) to be secretary of the podium department? But if we have to we can push out the original secretary of the podium department so that spot opens?

I'm only joking about the podium. I usually see Mayor Brown and his podium and thought it was cute when they had one at the mall.

Personally I think the mall should be open and follow common sense guide lines. Cuomo and crew screw enough with people's lives as it is. Literally closing down their businesses for an extended time is a bit much now that the facts are coming out about the Virus from China.

I'm still perplexed how Cuomo was able to take $750,000,000 of our money and piss it away on a failed project then still be in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    When new podium users are elected, they always promise to tighten the belt and hire only the most qualified. Then they walk through the chamber doors and breathe a sigh of relief that the dummies voted them in based on their false promises, then go about hiring their most qualified family members to fill open positions.
    They hire their family members but it’s usually the most unqualified! They’re oafs.

So that is how that works.

So I can hire ElectricEye as the "official" podium person. He has back issues and we can't have him hurting himself. Then hire you as the assistant podium person to carry it around? Like at $65k a year with full benefits? Then to keep the work load light for you two hire one of your partners (wife or hubby) to be secretary of the podium department? But if we have to we can push out the original secretary of the podium department so that spot opens?

I'm only joking about the podium. I usually see Mayor Brown and his podium and thought it was cute when they had one at the mall.

Personally I think the mall should be open and follow common sense guide lines. Cuomo and crew screw enough with people's lives as it is. Literally closing down their businesses for an extended time is a bit much now that the facts are coming out about the Virus from China.

I'm still perplexed how Cuomo was able to take $750,000,000 of our money and piss it away on a failed project then still be in office.
    Because ..the voters who put him in office have the same mindless qualities ....that the a$$ kissers that carry the podium!

Thread Information