Thread: Democrats want to defund police - tell the Unions how thats gonna work

Cool Democrats want to defund police - tell the Unions how thats gonna work

Mayor DeBlasio tries to blow smoke up ANTIFA's arse - his pandering move will now show the DemControllers agenda for #America mirrors ANTIFA's agenda.

There is no way out now with other #Dem officials taking a knee and agreeing to #DeFundPolice - who's playin who ?

How are they gonna explain no local police force - Antifa and Barack Obama want a citizen armed force instead !

Maybe they can make Antifa EMS and police = first responders !

Breezy - come on dude explain how we are gonna get along with no local police !
    Last edited by 4248; June 8th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Mayor DeBlasio tries to blow smoke up ANTIFA's arse - his pandering move will now show the DemControllers agenda for #America mirrors ANTIFA's agenda.

There is no way out now with other #Dem officials taking a knee and agreeing to #DeFundPolice - who's playin who ?

How are they gonna explain no local police force - Antifa and Barack Obama want a citizen armed force instead !

Maybe they can make Antifa EMS and police = first responders !

Breezy - come on dude explain how we are gonna get along with no local police !
    Why is it so crazy to discuss the reallocation of some of a 6 Billion dollar budget to programs that might actually reduce crime and strengthen communities? Sounds reasonable to me.

"Defund" I think is a poor word, but was probably chosen for its shock value. The idea behind it though is worth discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Why is it so crazy to discuss the reallocation of some of a 6 Billion dollar budget to programs that might actually reduce crime and strengthen communities? Sounds reasonable to me.

"Defund" I think is a poor word, but was probably chosen for its shock value. The idea behind it though is worth discussing.
    OMG - name those programs that will end their perceived racial discrimination ! Tell us how they are gonna now magically do what they could not do under #Obama or anyone else for our communities -

Please, Pelosi , Schumer , Deblasio are saying any thing they think will keep #BLM and #ANTIFA off their arses - guess what anarchists have no party loyalty ! They will go after anyone at any given time - they say "Defund police" and they verified what they meant over and over and on nation news again today.

The #Dems word games and spin wont get them past the anarchists - there is no more hiding the #DemControllers Globalist Agenda.

I guess i misunderstood what Ilhan stated : "Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar spoke at an anti-law enforcement rally in Minneapolis this weekend and demanded the police department be ‘completely dismantled,’ comparing it to cancer that needs to be cut out.

“I will never cosign on funding a police department that continues to brutalize us, and I will never stop saying not only do we need to disinvest in police, but we need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department,” she said to cheers.

What alternative programs was she talking about funding - what community services did she suggest the feds fund and expand - she didn't !

Sorry if I brought up a issue many Democrats are saying they agree with - I thought at least one person would come out and explain their rational about Defunding Police.

People need to ask every / any elected official under the Dem brand the question -

"where do you stand on defunding police"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is odd

This is what the mob in the streets really thinks. These are the voices that Mayor de Blasio, Speaker Corey Johnson and others in the NYC Council are listening to. This is a disgrace. ‬

Another fatherless mess.....

Thread Information