Thread: New York Protesters Won’t Be Silenced By Curfew

Tony Fracasso - Admin

New York Protesters Won’t Be Silenced By Curfew

New York Protesters Won’t Be Silenced By Curfew

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Damaging people's businesses and property who had nothing to do with the officer/Floyd makes no sense. Do they think the people who own those businesses and properties our just fine with it?

So you force businesses closed in order to save the community from spreading the virus yet they won't force the protests to stop in order to save the community from spreading the virus? Then on top of it some of the protest turn into looting and damaging the businesses they forced to close down.

That's pretty screwed up.

Why are they not protesting around their own homes?

There’s an article in the NY Post today about how New York City is emptying out. Something like 80,000 address change orders in April alone. Fleeing to Connecticut but my guess there’ll be thousands more headed south. Why stay in a state whose governor took steps that led to the deaths of thousands of the weakest and most vulnerable? That’s exactly the type of thing Hitler, Stalin and Mao reveled in and specialized in.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    ... New York City is emptying out.
    Gee grump, seems to me the only thing emptying out is the good sense from your darn noggin!!!

Poor simple Breezy. The NYC post offices received 80,000 change of address orders in April. 2/3 of which called for forwarding mail from NYC to addresses outside New York State. Keep living in your bubble poor simple Breezy. People are leaving. If you’re too simple to realize it that’s on you. As for the connection between the actions of Cuomo and the Big Three favorites of Democratic Totalitarianism sorry you can’t see it but you are poor simple Breezy.

grump you over-dramatize everything!

They’re leaving poor simple Breezy. And people aren’t going to move to a state whose governor killed 6000 of New York’s most helpless, played games and tried to become a tv star while overseeing the single greatest public health disaster in the history of the State of New York. Just continue telling yourself that the numbers aren’t real. Some people are so simple they’ll believe anything. Like you.

75 Year old "victim"??? see video
    https://www.facebook.com/10002217415...sn=mo&d=n&vh=i

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here's part I don't understand. One bad police officer taints the entire group of police officers. One bad person from a religious group doesn't taint the entire religious group. How can it work one way for one group but not another?

Thread Information