I re read the following and had some questions:

Rumor Mill: Town / Village Police Merger???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumor Mill:

Has there been a merger of Town & Village police departments?

Received the email below (in blue italics)

I recently spoke to a Village of Angola Police Officer (anonymous). He indicated the Town and Village Police Departments are already functioning as one entity. The word is to "keep it quiet." He wasn't sure if their is an official announcement or indication publicly about this change.

The part-time officers in the Village of Angola will be eliminated. The current full-time officers will be transferred to the Town of Evans. The Town is going to add one car (or use a village car) to their fleet for sole patrol on village streets. These officers will be employed by the Town. Currently, several of the Village full time officers are seen driving in Town Police cars as step one in the transition.
No word on the village police office. Since there isn't any dispatching, it is planned for closure.

In the past, Evans officials denied knowledge of the sex offender group home, the development of the Wendt Beach Mansion and recently the rezoning to farmland.

Maybe someone who Does Not Think stealth government is wrong can comment on officials that make major decisions without public input many times in violation of NYS law.

================================================== ========

So when you get an email like the one in blue type, do you just post it? Do you call around make sure it is real? When you say something like the police departments are merging, do expect me to take it as gospel at face value? If I were to demand that you produce mor evidence to support your claims, would you tell me to go figure it out for myself?

So really, you just make this up on the fly right. THere is no truth to any of this right?