Thread: Trump Didn’t Botch the Coronavirus Response, Andrew Cuomo Did

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump Didn’t Botch the Coronavirus Response, Andrew Cuomo Did

It is tough to read all the different opinions that pop up on various websites.

You listen to Cuomo supporters and he's the best next thing to sliced bread. They really believe what they are saying. If you follow along closely you wonder who his supporters are talking about.

Trump Didn’t Botch the Coronavirus Response, Andrew Cuomo Did

Make no mistake about it, the mainstream media has done everything in its power to make the public believe that the government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic was a failure. Trump has been the target of countless false stories designed to undermine his chances of reelection in November. Meanwhile, the media has lavished praise on New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who saw his popularity skyrocket, despite devastating failures that made his response to the pandemic the worst of any governor.
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...V4LGb1PchO_OOU

WNY, I’ve been saying from the get go that the response in NYS was limited tp press pieces like that retard Cuomo’s March 9 presser about hand sanitizer made by slave labor that was meant to prevent “price gouging” and came with a “pleasant fragrance”. I’m sure that given the fact it was made by some of the Democratic Totalitarian party’s favorites doing life without parole it had a “pleasant fragrance “ to them, the stench of their spit, piss and other bodily filth they injected into it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just don't get it.

we all witnessed 750,000,000 wasted on solar city and other useless projects...

Yet they all line up behind him

If anyone wants to read about the incredible cluster **** that has been the Coronavirus response in New York under Cuomo they need only read the article on Syracuse.com today about the state’s abject failure to collect data on nursing home deaths. What comes through loud and clear is that the state didn’t want to know the death toll that Cuomo's insane order was inflicting. Instead the state demanded the daily tally of hand sanitizer available in nursing homes!! It’s a pity but almost a certainty that no criminal charges will result from that slaughter.
    Last edited by grump; May 19th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He's wonderful

When Andrew Cuomo tells you that all his decisions are data driven the man lies. They didn’t even try to collect data on the nursing home slaughter until more that three weeks passed after he issued the death warrant. Then they sent out an email at 7:30 in the morning to all nursing homes asking for the number of Coronavirus deaths. They were given until 8;45 am to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I just don't get it.

we all witnessed 750,000,000 wasted on solar city and other useless projects...

Yet they all line up behind him

The Media keeps omitting the shortcomings with Solar City.
    Cuomo can do no wrong in their eyes.
    When Solar City fails it won't be Cuomo's fault.
    When the New York State budget ends up in the red.
    The liberal media will blame the federal government.
    Cuomo will pass the cost on to the state taxpayers again.
    The State unions will all line up behind Cuomo again.
    I see no hope for New York State.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mr. Lackawanna

When the ecdems.com have an organizational meeting they must talk about these short comings.

Does Jeremy, Jennifer, Ivory, Gayle, Arthur, David, Diane, LaVonya and Erich all high five each other when someone says "Cuomo wasted $750,000,000 on Solar City"? Or how about when they read a memo from the DNC pushing open borders? Or free college?

Seriously have you watch Joe Biden lately? If the ecdems.com support him for 2020 it shows they have horrible judgement. Not to make fun of issues seniors but the guy can't string multiple sentences together. Why would we take any recommendations for any elected seat in Erie County if they are recommending Biden? I wouldn't want someone on my town board who can't string a few sentences together or not remember what town they are in.

Did you see how Cuomo is now stating nursing homes won't be prosecuted for the deaths from Covid-19? Of course he's going to ride that horse because he's the one that pushed covid patients to nursing homes.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    WNY, I’ve been saying from the get go that the response in NYS was limited tp press pieces like that retard Cuomo’s March 9 presser about hand sanitizer made by slave labor that was meant to prevent “price gouging” and came with a “pleasant fragrance”. I’m sure that given the fact it was made by some of the Democratic Totalitarian party’s favorites doing life without parole it had a “pleasant fragrance “ to them, the stench of their spit, piss and other bodily filth they injected into it.

There are going to be two data sets that even the left run media is not going to be able to get around.

1. The Covid-19 death rate per capita of each state.
    2. The economic recovery timeline of each state.

All of the programs (PPP loans/additional unemployment) have been Federal down. So that's a level playing field. The case and mortality rate have not been the same.

> Total Deaths has the top 11 states with a (D) Gov.
    > Total Cases has the top 7 states with a (D) Gov.
    > Total Cases/1M population has the top 11 sates with a (D) Gov. plus DC.
    > Total Deaths/1M population has the top 11 sates with a (D) Gov. plus DC.

Unless this changes, you're going to see Purple states go Red and Blue states drain even faster.

It's not going to change....

Leftie, the slaughter of nursing home residents in New York cries out for a criminal investigation. NYS has more nursing home deaths than the total deaths incurred in each of 48 other states. The state cared so little that it wasn’t even counting nursing home deaths for weeks but required a daily update from every nursing home on its hand sanitizer supply! When the lid blew off the coverup the state contacted nursing homes and demanded a death count. They sent the email at 7:00 am and demanded the answer by 8:45.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, the slaughter of nursing home residents in New York cries out for a criminal investigation. NYS has more nursing home deaths than the total deaths incurred in each of 48 other states. The state cared so little that it wasn’t even counting nursing home deaths for weeks but required a daily update from every nursing home on its hand sanitizer supply! When the lid blew off the coverup the state contacted nursing homes and demanded a death count. They sent the email at 7:00 am and demanded the answer by 8:45.
    I 100% agree but it's not going to happen unless it comes from outside of New York and I am not sure how that is done. Well, what I think will happen is Democrats will hold a bunch of hearings and make a big public display only to find little to no fault or liability.

Well, the US Attorney General could direct the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to empanel a grand jury to look into violations of federal law, constitutional rights etc, just like they do when the police are accused of abusing some street thug.

millions of illegals and dead people vote for democrats every election
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

If dead people vote for the Democratic Totalitarians Cuomo’s Coronavirus response has “enrolled” 30,000 new voters and still counting since March 1st.

There are over 300 million people in the United States and so it’s possible that there’s someone in this country more contemptible than Andrew Cuomo but each day proves this is less likely. Yesterday he pointed to a “silver lining” in the Coronavirus crisis, the New York City subway got cleaned and the thousands of homeless who had made the subway their residence were put into shelters. Were he to poll the families of the 30,000 or so New Yorkers who have died under his continuing mismanagement of this mess, I rather doubt they would agree with his calculus. The thing that makes his comment move from the merely heartless to the totally grotesque is that he had the power at any time after his first inauguration to order the cleaning of the subway and the removal of its homeless in residence but it never even entered his mind. When one ride everywhere in chauffeur- driven limos the inconveniences of riding on a dirty subway, imbibing the filth of the homeless as do thousands of average NYC residents, never enters one’s mind. For Cuomo to claim a “silver lining” is doubly insulting because it was fully 2 months into the virus emergency before he finally got off his ass to order the removal of the homeless and the cleaning. And as NYC officials reported, within 72 hours of their removal to shelters, the vast majority of the removed homeless were back on the street. So even that part of his claimed victory was false.

Thread Information