Thread: Organizers cancel Italian Heritage Festival due to COVID-19

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Organizers cancel Italian Heritage Festival due to COVID-19

Organizers cancel Italian Heritage Festival due to COVID-19

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — You can add the Galbani Italian Heritage Festival to the list of summer events that will not happen in 2020.

Organizers have canceled the two-day event, scheduled for July 18 and 19 in Niagara Square, due to COVID-19.

"For the health and safety of our guests, vendors and board members it was essential to come to this decision," organizer Marco Sciortino said in a message to vendors and supporters.
    https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news...s5-Rhi-pzE6Ohk

Ouch.. Most of you know what one of my companies does. 2020 will not be a good year.

WNY, sorry to hear that this hurts you. Personally, I don’t give a ****. Tie yourself to the Democratic Totalitarians, expect to get hosed.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How does this tie me to democratic Totalitarians? There are ton's of vendors that are involved in events like this that are not democrats. Including businesses that are tied to those vendors down the line that we deal with. We still have work because our client base is pretty diverse.

Sorry WNY. I didn’t mean to suggest that you were tied to them. Prolly should’ve said “Tie oneself...” I had in mind the festival organizers whose festival is ruined.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Did you review what you wrote?

WNY, sorry to hear that this hurts you. Personally, I don’t give a ****. Tie yourself to the Democratic Totalitarians, expect to get hosed.

That line sounds directed towards me.

I think the group I refer to as the NYS/ecdem democrats have hurt our area over the last 30 years but I still don't want to see any businesses get crushed. I'm not 100% on board with the NYS republicans either. They all play games.

If I didn't give a **** 15+ years ago I would have never started up this message board.

I am sorry it hurts you but personally I don’t care because I only went to it twice in about 40 years. It was never anything I cared about, that’s just the way it was. Sorry if you’re offended by it. As for the Democratic Totalitarians, I think I’ve expressed my feelings on them beyond doubt often enough.

Thread Information