Thread: Cuomo on reopening: "this is not time to act stupidly"

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Cuomo on reopening: "this is not time to act stupidly"

Cuomo on reopening: "this is not time to act stupidly"

My question is why should this time be any different than the last 20_ years with local government/state politics?

WNY, did you read about his plan? Am I correct that every business will have to submit a “plan” and have it approved in order to reopen? What are the criteria? Who’s going to decide this? I can’t think a process that contains more room for arbitrary decision making. And I’m certain that a contribution to the governor, preferably in cash, will draw a favorable review. The most corrupt governor in the history of New York State. It’s not even close.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree...

Where I am still perplexed is that we have people locally that support him come election time. Including many others that think like he does. Some of these people on on the very same town boards that make decisions that effect us locally.

What is up with that?

The Democratic Totalitarians have been trying to destroy small businesses in America since Roosevelt in the 1930’s. They much prefer huge businesses owned by a few millionaire/billionaire oligarchs where they have mutual back scratching arrangements. The oligarchs fork over the money and the Democratic Totalitarians pass laws crippling small businesses. Both prefer a nation of serfs to a country where the smart and hard working can succeed without the success being granted from above. This “reopening” plan is perfect for Cuomo to completely destroy small business in this state, all in the name of “public safety”.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But why do local town boards support this? They support the party that pushes this crap on us.

Look at the town of Cheektowaga. All 7 board members are card carrying ecdems.com. I'm pretty sure they fall over themselves if Cuomo or if even Hillary came to Buffalo.

Frankly I'm just getting tired of the non stop bs. This state shutdown if totally over the top now that we see the real numbers coming out with death rates etc.

It always was over the top. Make no mistake; this whole shutdown crap is nothing but an attempt to take by force what the Democratic Totalitarians can’t win legally. Right from the get go people were warning about overreaction. In fact, the death rate is less than the flu. Millions and millions of Americans were vaccinated against the flu and the death rate is still comparable to corona which has no vaccine. Almost 70% of deaths were in people over 70; 90% of hospitalizations involved those with secondary conditions that exacerbated the symptoms. Totalitarians like Cuomo took the opportunity to quarantine the healthy to gain control instead of quarantining the at-risk and allowing others to live their lives.

Thread Information