Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYS disaster

As I’ve said repeatedly no one can or should ever believe Il Douche whenever he speaks. This was proven today for all the world to see during his presser. In the continuing attack by him and Wilhelm, er, DeBlasio against the Jews in New York City he showed slides that purported to show mass gathering of Orthodox Jews, failing to socially distance and failing to wear masks. The photos accurately represented mass gatherings of Orthodox Jews in mass gatherings, not social distancing and not wearing masks. The slides were 14 years old. The man is a rotten liar through and through.
    Last edited by grump; October 5th, 2020 at 08:33 PM.

Every now and again something occurs that maybe, just maybe, there is such a thing as reincarnation. For example, I can easily visualize 2 ignorant, ill-informed fools 650 years ago screeching “The Plague is caused by the Jews” which many did. Now we have 2 ignorant, ill-informed fools screeching “The Covid is caused by the Jews”. One is our governor and the other is the mayor of New York.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Makes you wonder how people like this got into power. Especially the Mayor of NY.

Yesterday was the birthday of another anti-Semitic Democratic Totalitarian, the Reverend Al Sharpton, a favorite of the Party and a longtime Jew hater. Il Douche sent him birthday greeting. What better gift for such a hate-filled character than shutting down Jewish religious schools and barring their religious functions. No other governor has used the Covid excuse to attack religion quite like Il Douche.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Yesterday was the birthday of another anti-Semitic Democratic Totalitarian, the Reverend Al Sharpton, a favorite of the Party and a longtime Jew hater. Il Douche sent him birthday greeting. What better gift for such a hate-filled character than shutting down Jewish religious schools and barring their religious functions. No other governor has used the Covid excuse to attack religion quite like Il Douche.
    r
    I cant stand to watch this cocky sarcastic dictator talking down to his audience...whats next ..we salute him ...damn those lazy ignorant NYS politicians who took the monkey off their rear end and gave him all this authority!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Personally I never realized how utterly stupid some elected officials are. Maybe stupid isn't the correct term. Like the idiot Mayor of NYC. The city is falling apart. I guess he wasn't too stupid because he did get elected.

I would never want to see anyone with his mentality in any elected seat in Erie County.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Personally I never realized how utterly stupid some elected officials are. Maybe stupid isn't the correct term. Like the idiot Mayor of NYC. The city is falling apart. I guess he wasn't too stupid because he did get elected.

I would never want to see anyone with his mentality in any elected seat in Erie County.
    Like Poloncarz?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Like Poloncarz?
    I can't answer that because I personally don't know Mark. I do see the results happening in NYC so much of that is attributed to the Mayor of NYC. I figure you have to be rather stupid to allow the city to get to that point.

At a meeting with representatives of the Orthodox Jewish community, Il Douche told them that he only planned to limit attendance at religious services to 50% capacity, the same as other denominations (policy forced on him by the federal courts). Later in the day he issued orders doing exactly the opposite. The man is an inveterate liar. There’s no other way to put it. And the anti-Semitic nature of the attacks is beginning to draw national attention. I wonder if the national Democratic Totalitarians will try to rein him until after the election. If they don’t win that they won’t be able to take their anti- Semitic policies nationwide.

Il Douche is feeling the heat over his attack on Orthodox Jews in New York. His repeated lies are catching up with him. From using 14 year old photos to establish Jewish noncompliance with his arbitrary rules to producing false numbers about the “outbreak” it’s starting to get to him. Today he justified his biased action by saying “We’ve always attacked clusters”. I’ve heard Jews called a lot of things but until today I’ve never heard them called clusters. If he wants to attack a real cluster why doesn’t he clean out the state health department that helped him kill 11,000 innocent elderly. Oh wait, they were doing what he told them to do.

Read an interesting article yesterday on Cuomo’s continuing war on the Jews. Now they’ve started attacking individual Jewish businesses that are already in full compliance with Cuomo's arbitrary and illegal rules. When the officials are asked why they’re enforcing rules against businesses that comply with the rules their response typically is “we’re just following orders”...orders coming directly from Cuomo. When will he and Warren Wilhelm start requiring them to put a Star of David in the window and wearing one on their clothes. It’s the same Adolph Eichmann defense that Cuomo has used to excuse his mass slaughter in the nursing homes.
    Last edited by grump; November 4th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

The story of the nursing home slaughter continues to evolve and fill out. It’s now apparent that Cuomo issued the order after being given a million dollars by the Greater New York Hospital Association (ka-ching) and they told him to get elderly Covid patients out of the hospitals because it was making their survival rates look bad. He immediately ordered nursing homes to take corona patients into their facilities without regard to whether the patient had active virus symptoms. A nursing home could lose its license if it failed to comply. Remember, it was Cuomo who had previously said putting Covid patients in a nursing home was starting a fire in dry grass. Cuomo claims he followed CDC but he’s a liar. The CDC never issued guidelines to state governments directing or even suggesting that Covid patients be put in nursing homes. They did issue guidance to nursing homes stating explicitly that nursing homes should only take Covid patients if it was within their normal protocols to take residents with active infections, ie, that they had suitable means of separating the infected from the general population. Cuomo knew his order would result in thousands of deaths but he recognized that there would be massive savings to MEDICAID by doing it. In order to maximize the savings for Medicaid, nursing homes were forbidden to test incoming residents so that even those facilities with suitable isolation facilities were put in an untenable situation. If one wanted to maximize the death toll it’s hard to imagine a better way to do it. I think someone did want to maximize the death toll and the Medicaid savings flowing from it. In any event, 11000 of N.Y.’s most vulnerable died as a result, 10% of the nursing home population. If it had gone another 5 weeks that number would probably be 40% because Cuomo started a fire in dry grass and then poured gas on it.

Texas has had twice the number of Covid cases and 1/2 the number of deaths. Everyone knows that Ebola is a deadly virus that has ravaged parts of Africa. More New Yorkers died from Covid in the first 2 weeks in April than have died worldwide from Ebola in recorded history. And Cuomo has done a great job. By the way the death toll is creeping up here and currently about the same as the daily death toll in Texas. By the way, if those million Texans, 982,000 recovered or are recovering. Cuomo killed almost as many in nursing homes here as the total death toll in Texas.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seeing the DNC blamed trump for the covid deaths do we get to blame the DNC for every death come 2021 seeing it seems biden won?

Newest evidence shows Virus spreads better in colder, lower humidity environs.
    Winter for us in San Antonio is a few days where it gets below freezing and humidity always.
    We also tend to have lower obesity rates which is also a major factor in morbidity.
    I've been tested twice in the last 3 month's. First one was negative and Yesterdays test will be ready Monday as I am coming to NY on business and need a current test to enter. I will be staying in Rockland county which has A large Orthodox Jewish Community. Numbers have been spiking their again along with spikes upstate. Gonna be in and out in 3 days.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information