Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The NYS disaster

Well, little more needs to be said. Cuomo is a proven, hell, an admitted liar who tried his best to cover his own ass after his decisions led to the deaths of thousands of nursing home residents who couldn’t protect themselves against him and his angel of death, Zucker. Not reported up here has been the controversy over the use of hydroxychloroquine in a state veteran nursing home that led to the deaths of elderly veterans. Keeping with his standard response which is to lie, lie and lie again, he claimed to lack any knowledge of how it could’ve happened. Within minutes his statements of support for use of the drug in March were quickly identified as was his executive order directing state run nursing homes, including the veterans home, to give the drug cocktail to residents, proving once again that the man is an unconscionable liar. The executive order contained no warnings about the risks of giving the cocktail to people with certain preexisting conditions even though those dangers were well known for years. When CDC issued its guidance a few day later about use of the drug cocktail that contained warnings about the side effects, Cuomo didn’t amend his executive order to recognize the dangers of administering the cocktail to people with the underlying conditions because his executive orders weren’t meant to protect or serve New Yorkers but were mere press pieces.

I certainly hope that every member of the state legislature who has been threatened by Cuomo has filed a police report specifically stating that they were threatened by the governor of the state. Likely, he won’t arrange physical assaults directly against the legislators themselves. But many of them likely have family members in other areas who could easily become targets. Why did poor Uncle Bill step in front of that bus? How could Aunt Susie have fallen off that balcony? Our nephew never took too many tranquilizers before! Some people actually don’t believe he would resort to physical violence. Really? We’re talking about a guy who issued orders that led to the deaths of thousands after he had previously stated that doing what he ended up doing would lead to exactly that result.

I hope his brother goes down too, crimes against intelligence.

Spoke with some hotel workers in Texas recently and inquired about how the vaccination program is going there. They said that it seems to be going fairly well and that most providers will give extra, unused doses of the vaccine to anyone available regardless of whether they fall into an “approved” class. When I told them that any provider who did such in thing in New York faces a $1,000,000.00 fine they laughed out loud. When I told them that dispensers were throwing out unused doses for fear of the fine, rather than give them to needy citizens, they were incredulous. I explained that it’s the difference between a state with a competent governor and a state whose governor spent the summer vowing to do everything in his power to prevent the distribution of the vaccine in his state. Last week there was a story, barely reported by the local media, that the state had made thousands of new vaccine appointments available on-line at state sponsored sites across the state. These filled up rapidly, including 20,000 at SUNY Stony Brook. Hours later the state cancelled all those appointments announcing that the very appointments made available on its own website weren’t authorized and cancelled them with no recourse available to the thousands of New Yorkers screwed by their own state government. It’s the difference between a state with a competent governor and a state whose governor spent the summer vowing to do eveything in his power to prevent the distribution of the vaccine in his state.

Asking a female subordinate if she’d like to play strip poker. Now that’s class! Wonder where that fit into his virus response. He’s a louse. Wonder if he ever asked his sister, Fredo, the same question.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Asking a female subordinate if she’d like to play strip poker. Now that’s class! Wonder where that fit into his virus response. He’s a louse. Wonder if he ever asked his sister, Fredo, the same question.
    Check it out
    https://www.facebook.com/wnyresident...eric&ref=notif

When Brett Kavanaugh faced bogus charges of sexual harassment Cuomo insisted that he take a lie detector test. Why doesn’t Cuomo now practice what he preaches to others?:Surely, as skilled and facile a liar as Cuomo can trick some dumb machine.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment; leading liberal women refuse comment

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is denying allegations this week that he has used his position to belittle and bully critics and opponents, sexually harass an aide, and suggest she "play strip poker."

In the wake of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment, what do some of the nation’s leading liberal women have to say about the issue?

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, an outspoken supporter of women’s rights who had blasted former Senate colleague Al Franken, D-Minn., as he was ousted following his own misconduct allegations in 2018, did not respond to Fox News’ requests for comment on her home-state governor.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-liberal-women

So one of those making alibis for Cuomo in the ongoing sexual harassment claims is Howard Zemsky. I believe at one point he served as Cuomo’s head of the Empire State Anti-development Corporation. If memory serves, in this role, he served as employer and supervisor of notorious long term work place sexual harasser Sam (the legislative lollipop) Hoyt. Hoyt was sent packing only when one of his many victims went to the press about a $50,000.00 payoff to buy her silence. Ever vigilant!

Wonder if Zemsky and the usual crowd will come forward to defend Cuomo against the latest harassment allegations. Cuomo is a louse. I wonder if Cuomo’s sister, Fredo, followed his brother’s advice and had a tattoo on her butt so they couldn’t see it under her dress.
    Last edited by grump; February 28th, 2021 at 12:26 PM.

No wonder Cuomo hired serial long term sexual harasser Sam Hoyt to work at the Empire State Anti-development Corporation despite the fact that Hoyt’s record as a sexual harasser had been fully documented. Cuomo likes to watch them “eat the whole sausage” while Hoyt likes being their “lollipop”. Turds of a feather!

As the number of women accusing Cuomo of improprieties continues to grow he continues to stick to his position which can best be summarized as “ Yeah, I did everything they said but it was ok with me when I did it so it really can’t be wrong since it was ok with me. If they were offended it’s tough sh*t for them.” Not only is the man a proven liar, and a notorious bully but you can add to his list of best characteristics that he’s a complete narcissist. His needs are all that matters and if what he does fulfills his needs then piss on everyone else.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I can't believe there are people on facebook basically defending Cuomo. Same people who were hammering the Judge when women said he raped them. It's sad how an R versus D behind your name is handed by hypocrites.

Even High Talker Higgins is calling on NY’s Democratic Totalitarian-in-chief to resign. I can’t see him resigning because his pathological ego won’t allow it. I can only imagine the life threatening and livelihood threatening phone calls that are going on in this state right now. And you can bet your bottom dollar that names are being taken for future reprisal.

Not only is Cuomo not going to resign but he’s already picked a campaign slogan for his re-election campaign: “Vote for Cuomo. Killing Grannies and Grabbing Fannies as the dictator of New York.”

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information