Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYS disaster

The new head of the CDC, appointed by the walking dead, inadvertently let the cat out of the bag today when she said that they haven’t the vaccine for states like New York that are “claiming to have run out of vaccine.” Clearly, she knows that Cuomo is a liar when he says there is no vaccine in NY. It’s time for an investigation into what happened to the millions of doses that have been given to NY, especially in light of his recurrent vows to prevent New Yorkers from getting the vaccine.

A week ago, when the walking dead was inaugurated as President I was predicting 6 to 8 weeks before his administration crashed. One week in, their Covid response is nothing short of chaos. Apparently, no one, not a single person in his administration, has the first clue about the number of vaccines available, the status of vaccine production and distribution. Even the walking dead himself finally acknowledged that he hasn’t the first clue about what is going on or how to proceed. That didn’t stop him from engaging in meaningless gestures that sound good but do nothing. Why not? That’s worked for Cuomo since March. Two examples that were met with rave reviews by the news clods..the walking dead’s executive order requiring that people wear masks on a federal reservation (already being done under a Trump) and vaccinating 1 million Americans a day for a hundred days ( when the walking dead took over we were already at 975,000 a day. Some reporter threw that turd in the walking dead’s punch bowl at his presser last week and all the poor hapless sap could say was “Give me a break already”. Since then under the confused and already failed leadership of a hapless, addled old man the numbers have plunged). We’ve gone through 6 of the hundred days with things getting worse rather than better. The walking dead...everything we knew about him has already been proven again in 6 days.

In May, even as he finally ended his reign of death policy in the nursing homes in New York State under intensifying media scrutiny, Cuomo claimed that his policy was a master stroke. Over 6 months later, repeatedly given the opportunity to vindicate his master stroke by releasing the death figures from it, he still refuses to release the data. Now, even other Democratic Totalitarians in the state legislature are threatening to use their subpoena power to finally shake loose the appalling death toll from the petty dictator. Why he doesn’t simply release the data that will substantiate his genius and prove the doubters wrong remains a mystery.

With the walking dead as President and given his recent acknowledgment that he doesn’t have the first freaking idea about what to do about it, Cuomo effectively declared the Covid crisis over lifting virtually all yellow and orange zones designations across the state. Think now he’ll tell us how many he killed int nursing homes?

Poor Cuomo. He can’t make up his mind about how to continue screwing New Yorker. First he limited Covid vaccine to health care workers and nursing home residents. It’s never been clear to me what makes the life of a health care worker or nursing home resident more valuable than the life of a mother of 3 who’s working 50 hours a week at Tops or Wegmans trying to support her family because Cuomo’s business destroying orders cost her husband his job. Then he flip flopped and expanded the number of people who could get the vaccine. Then he flip flopped again and said that was wrong and that the vaccine should be limited. Then NYU comes out with a study that says that everyone should be vaccinated as quickly as possible, regardless of age or occupation. I’ve heard that discussion with 3 different health care workers, all of whom, while happy to be at the top of the pecking order,, said that the vaccine should be made available ASAP to everyone because that’s how to stop the virus. Meanwhile, the walking dead shuffles along worrying about how quickly he can get Harriet Tubman’s mug on the $20 bill. I don’t know about you but that’s all my friends are worried about.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Meanwhile, the walking dead shuffles along worrying about how quickly he can get Harriet Tubman’s mug on the $20 bill. I don’t know about you but that’s all my friends are worried about.
    Priorities do seem to be screwed up.

Personally I wouldn't change the original founding fathers on our currency.

I was going to say if you are going to change one of the currencies do the 50 but I see Grant was rather important.

Ulysses S. Grant was the Commanding General of the US Army during the American Civil War . ... Following his election as US President in 1868 , he worked to protect the rights minorities and lobbied for the Fifteenth Amendment , which prohibited denying the right to vote based on race.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Poor Cuomo. He can’t make up his mind about how to continue screwing New Yorker. First he limited Covid vaccine to health care workers and nursing home residents. It’s never been clear to me what makes the life of a health care worker or nursing home resident more valuable than the life of a mother of 3 who’s working 50 hours a week at Tops or Wegmans trying to support her family because Cuomo’s business destroying orders cost her husband his job. Then he flip flopped and expanded the number of people who could get the vaccine. Then he flip flopped again and said that was wrong and that the vaccine should be limited. Then NYU comes out with a study that says that everyone should be vaccinated as quickly as possible, regardless of age or occupation. I’ve heard that discussion with 3 different health care workers, all of whom, while happy to be at the top of the pecking order,, said that the vaccine should be made available ASAP to everyone because that’s how to stop the virus. Meanwhile, the walking dead shuffles along worrying about how quickly he can get Harriet Tubman’s mug on the $20 bill. I don’t know about you but that’s all my friends are worried about.
    Cuomo says he will need to raise taxes if he doesn't get a bail out. Do you think he would ponder the reasons why people are leaving first?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Cuomo says he will need to raise taxes if he doesn't get a bail out. Do you think he would ponder the reasons why people are leaving first?
    Here is there weird part. If you look across all "government" salaries in New York State it's not like most are minimum wage. There are simply so many 6 figure salaries not counting generous benefit packages why not do cuts across the board.

So you were making $200,000 and now you are making $170,000. (just took like a 15% cut)

It's not like you are going to freaking starve. Business people do these type of cuts all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Here is there weird part. If you look across all "government" salaries in New York State it's not like most are minimum wage. There are simply so many 6 figure salaries not counting generous benefit packages why not do cuts across the board.

So you were making $200,000 and now you are making $170,000. (just took like a 15% cut)

It's not like you are going to freaking starve. Business people do these type of cuts all the time.
    Public service unions need to be dismantled. Especially NYSUT. Again Cuomo needs to fix the spending problem here in NY driving people and businesses away. Sadly he will not and people will continue to leave this state.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have clients that snow bird to Florida. They said you can go to like any bar and meet someone that moved in from other states.

I still have property in florida. I was thinking I could start a double wide trailer park called "mini wny". I could build a house dead center of the property. Then fence myself off and surround the rest of the area with nice double wide trailers. Like a little kingdom

I just can't believe the freaking elitist arrogant people we have in office in NYS.

So Cuomo’s leashed lap dog that passes for an attorney general in this state has announced that the state health department has underreported nursing home deaths by 50%. This is cover for Cuomo. If his lap did says the numbers were underreported by 50% it’s probably more like 100%. Cuomo had to do something quickly because his lying and deception over the nursing home catastrophe could’ve blown up big time. Even Democratic Totalitarians in the state Assembly had run out of patience and were threatening to issue subpoenas to Dr. *ucker, the health commissioner. This could’ve really gotten out of hand for Cuomo. By spinning it this way maybe he can control the damage.

Watching democrats and their idiocy is so much more entertaining and hilarious than watching Bill Burr. AOC is selling Tax the Rich T shirts for 67.50. I laughed so hard I probably will have to go to my chiropractor. I mean seriously do you really think they are capable of comprehending their own stupidity?
    Is it really possible that she could be so dumb as to miss the irony. I bring this up because they are so out of touch!

Tax the rich? Another common sense maxim that seems lost on these people.. "money goes where it's treated best" These folks are seriously dense. Apparently in addition to taking offense for others it's a pre requisite for office.

If there has ever been a more detestable person to walk the earth than Andrew Cuomo perhaps you can name that person. Today, his lies and cover up over the nursing disaster in New York at least partly exposed, he responded to the increasing bipartisan criticism of his failed, deadly policy, and the cover up that ensued afterward by saying “Who cares where they died”. Clearly not him. He paid off the hospital folks who paid him a million dollars by forcing the critically ill out of hospitals where they could get care and into nursing homes where they couldn’t get care and then he reaped the financial benefits of the slaughter through reduced Medicaid reimbursements to the tune of $30 million a month or more. Then, like all those who cause the deaths of thousands of innocents, he claimed he was just following orders. Somewhere Adolf Eichmann is smiling.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cuomo blames nursing home scandal on 'political attack' by Trump admin

In his first public comments since a scathing attorney general report finding New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration undercounted nursing home deaths, the governor on Friday argued criticisms of him were a "political attack" that began with the Trump administration.

"That was mean," Cuomo said when the federal government blamed New York and other states for the nursing home COVID-19 deaths.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...by-trump-admin

"'political attack' by Trump admin"

The DNC/Democrats "politically attacked" Trump for 4 solid years. It literally never stopped. Now Cuomo thinks pointing out all the deaths is a political attack?

What was mean was killing 11000 nursing home residents to benefit million dollar campaign contributors and save on Medicaid.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information