Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYS disaster

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Wouldn't the last place you would take a covid patient be a senior home?
    you'd think so.
    Doctors: the susceptible population is elderly with existing respiratory or heart conditions
    cuomo: I know, let's put the covid patients in buildings that are full or elderly with existing respiratory and heart conditions. Then when the deaths start I can push threw my various dictator dreams
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Wanna hear a good one? The governor of Connecticut fired his public health commissioner because she was slow to implement a plan to protect nursing homes from Covid. I guess our governor was content with the previous plan to empty the nursing homes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Wanna hear a good one? The governor of Connecticut fired his public health commissioner because she was slow to implement a plan to protect nursing homes from Covid. I guess our governor was content with the previous plan to empty the nursing homes.

I wonder when the puvlic health commissioner of NYC is going to be fired. Remember her? Go out, party, don't worry and don't listen to the misleading information about covid-19

I doubt she’ll be fired. She did exactly what her boss wanted her to do. Just like Cuomo’s health commissioner did exactly as he was told about the nursing homes and the cardiac arrest patients.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It will be interesting if the local democrats try to frame what Cuomo did as a good job. You have to set some really low standards to say he did. You can't ignore the videos of the Mayor of NYC, commissioner and even Nancy telling people to go out and ignore the misleading info on Covid-19

Just now, over 3 months into this disaster, New York is hiring “trackers” to find out who is sick, who is exposed and to quarantine them. This should’ve been the first step, not the last... something every state with a responsible governor has known for months.

New York City has 200, that’s right 200 trackers to track the spread of Coronavirus across a city of 9 million. But don’t worry, our halfwit governor and his half with brother continue their idiot act on CNN. And in NY, the presser is all that matters. That’s how our governor views the job. 25000 dead and counting.

One can stumble across evidence in the strangest places of just how incompetent Il Douche’s response to this has been. I was riding around this afternoon listening to ESPN radio and the hosts interviewed the athletic director at Louisville. He gave a detailed explanation of the comprehensive plan for returning student athletes and students generally to schools of the ACC. It was in stark difference to the crappola that flows daily from the mush of our ******* governor. Chastising anyone who cares to question him, continuing his effort to cover up the slaughter he initiated and then covered up in the nursing homes and swapping meaningless stories with his twerp brother. It’s no wonder that New York has 160,000 more cases of Coronavirus than either Spain or Italy and more deaths than either country.

$21 million in taxpayer money pissed away by the hopelessly befuddled Bill Wilhelm, er, DiBlasio to build an “emergency” hospital in Brooklyn to deal with Coronavirus patients. It never saw a single patient and has been closed.

Cuomo and Deblasio need to be bruoght up on criminal charges, involuntary manslaughter, criminal homicide, crimes against humanity ect

The lawsuits only hurt tax payers, vs the criminal charges make those dirt bags go to prison for the rest of their lives.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    FMD,

You heard Cuomo. There is no reason to prosecute nursing home. How kind of him

The hiring of tracers to track and identify people with Covid and those with whom they’ve been in contact has been muddled into a process as complicated as the Manhattan Project by our clownish governor and the cast of stooges around him. First, he brought in Bloomberg, that’s right the guy who spent $100,000,000/vote to sweep the Democratic primary in American Samoa, to manage the tracer program. They’re supposed to hire 6000-17000 tracers, no one really knows how many. The program was to be up and running last week.They’re supposed to be trained through an online course offered by Johns Hopkins. Unsurprisingly, no one at Johns Hopkins could answer any questions about the hiring. Cuomo’s mouthpiece said they had 6000 people working at it but his own health department says it’s barely 2000. And the state was running a bait and switch on college kids, advertising the positions, interviewing and hiring kids and then telling them the positions were unpaid. Everything our clown Governor has done in response to corona virus has been f’d up from top to bottom, backward and forward and inside out.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They’re supposed to hire 6000-17000 tracers, no one really knows how many.
    That is going to cost a lot of pennies

WNY, it supposedly pays $27/hour but if the state is successful with the old bait and switch it won’t cost much. And they could pull the same stunt they’ve pulled with the unemployed, dicking them along from week to week and just not paying them.
    Last edited by grump; May 29th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When people people die from Covid do they still full blown funerals? I usually catch a funeral parade on Union before the virus happened. I figured I'd see far more lately.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information