Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: The NYS disaster

  1. #16
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    62,900
    Wouldn't the last place you would take a covid patient be a senior home?

  2. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    WNY, not if you’re Il Douche and it gives you a big one to push the helpless around. And if a few thousand die in the process think of the Medicaid savings involved!!

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    136
    Cuomo is doing a great job! If there was a horrible Republican governor in NY, there would be so many more deaths!

  4. #19
    Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    Posts
    62,900
    Is that you Brian?

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    We learned today that 96% of hospitalized Coronavirus patients in NYS had a secondary medical condition combined with the virus caused complications. I guess that means the vast, vast majority of otherwise healthy victims recovered pretty much on their own.

  6. #21
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,862
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeparty1 View Post
    Cuomo is doing a great job! If there was a horrible Republican governor in NY, there would be so many more deaths!
    It's amazing how stupid people are...like yourself.

    • New York - 1st in death rankings 25,956 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • New Jersey - 2nd in death rankings 8,572 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • Massachusetts - 3rd in death rankings with 4,420 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • Illinois - 4th in death rankings with 2,974 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • California - 5th in death rankings with 2,449 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • Pennsylvania - 6th in death rankings with 3,347 Dead - Democrat Governor
    • Michigan - 7th in death rankings with 4,250 Dead - Democrat Governor


    If we don't want to count bodies, dummy, I can break it down by deaths per 1 million for you. The top 11 in those rankings....wait for it....Democrat Governor or Mayor for DC.

    How about you do us a favor and go hang out at a nursing home?

  7. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    Leftie, Erie County, with about 915,000 people, already has about 1/3 the number of deaths as does the entire state of Texas with 28 million people. Of course, the governor of Texas isn’t spending his time on line showing pictures of his “morning hair” to people as is Poloncarz. Guess the governor is too busy doing his job.

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    136
    Lies, damn lies, and statistics for scum like you!

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    Poor coffeeparty1. I know the truth stings but which part was a lie? The numbers are the numbers just like the fact that Cuomo’s orders to nursing homes led to the deaths of over 4700 New Yorkers. Cuomo doesn’t even try to deny it. He just blames everybody else.

  10. #25
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,862
    Another brilliant move by the Douche Cuomo. He is extending the eviction freeze all the way to August, which of course is going to f*ck over landlords.

    Did he put in any protections like the renter needing to show they lost their job or have a lower income? No. It's open to anyone. So even if you're still working...no need to pay rent. Can landlords add late fees? Nope.

    So what's the best the Douche is going to offer? Well he promises to 'work with the banks' for the landlords also. That's the best this a-hole can offer.

    Is he going to freeze property taxes for landlords? Nope. Those bills still need to be paid. Is he going to do anything about utilities, which are included in many units? Nope. Gotta pay those as well landlords. Is he going to do anything for landlords who don't have a mortgage on the property and own it outright as their primary income? Nope. F*ck the landlords is pretty much what the horseface godfather just said.

    Maybe the people representing the landlords in Albany didn't pass enough 'boxes of ziti' to the Cuomo team to buy protection. Don't you New Yorkers ever learn...always got to kiss the right of the mob.

  11. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    It’s funny to listen to him try to cover up the disaster he created in New York. He claims that the fact that the rest of America finally having more cases proves he’s doing a good job when it proves exactly the opposite. A state with 5% of the population has more than the other 95% of America proves only that the guy is a complete and total **** up. Ask any nursing home resident if you can find one still alive.

  12. #27
    Member leftWNYbecauseofBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,862
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Itís funny to listen to him try to cover up the disaster he created in New York. He claims that the fact that the rest of America finally having more cases proves heís doing a good job when it proves exactly the opposite. A state with 5% of the population has more than the other 95% of America proves only that the guy is a complete and total **** up. Ask any nursing home resident if you can find one still alive.

    Each day, each week more numbers are going to come out. Each time they do, The Douche and Brooklyn Big Bird are going to look worse and worse for how they ran things.

  13. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    They didn’t run things; things ran them. Read the steps other governors and mayors in other states took while these two clowns were jerking off in the dark.

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    Iíve been looking a bit at the steps other states are taking toward reopening. Most governors are developing concrete plans with real steps, including actual contingency plans to address outbreaks without shutting down their whole states again...concrete steps that include tracing and quarantining the truly sick and those exposed to them. Meanwhile our dip**** Governor is discussing who should play him in a movie! As Iíve said repeatedly, in New York with the clowns in control, the presser is the product and they consider their job done. I wonder how Robert Di Niro will handle the part about the governor unleashing a slaughter on nursing home residents.

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,102
    Il Douche continues his parade of lies and dissembling about the slaughter in New York nursing homes directly resulting from his totally bizarre policy that required nursing homes to take and treat patients infected with the Coronavirus. Today he claimed his plan a great success because only 12% of deaths in New York were in nursing homes which ranks N.Y. 34th among the 50 states. This is such a grotesque mischaracterization of reality that it requires a person totally devoid of propriety to state it. New York has had over 5000 deaths in nursing homes. That number is greater than total number of corona deaths incurred in all venues in 48 other states!!! And the fact that ďonlyĒ 12% of New York deaths have been in nursing homes is due to the fact that New York has far more deaths in total than any other state. Itís not even close and shows his abysmal record. Finally, after claiming his policy has been a great success, he abandoned it!!! Nothing more need be said.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Car disaster.
    By keyboard150 in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: December 28th, 2008, 06:02 PM
  2. Do you consider this a natural disaster?
    By WNYresident in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 18th, 2007, 06:37 PM
  3. Why 9/11 Disaster was done from within America
    By Bringthetruth in forum Morning Breakfast - Breaking News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: August 26th, 2007, 02:39 PM
  4. Katrina Disaster
    By biker in forum USA Politics and Our Economy - President Donald Trump
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 20th, 2006, 07:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •