Thread: Does anyone know anything about Emin Eddie Egriu?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Does anyone know anything about Emin Eddie Egriu?

Does anyone know anything about Emin Eddie Egriu?

https://www.facebook.com/emin.egriu

He's running for Congress.

http://egriuforcongress.com/

Looks like he wants to run against Brian.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    For inquiries, please contact us at:
    Phone: 716-603-1847
    Email: egriubuffalo@aol.com

Emin Eddie Egriu for Congress

Press Release – 4/30/2020

In a decision on 4/28/20, the Honorable Dennis Ward, Supreme Court Judge of Erie County, ruled that the Democratic Designating Petitions of Emin Eddie Egriu filed by this campaign were invalid due to a technical error on the cover sheet of the petitions. The campaign’s position on this ruling is that it is legally incorrect. Our campaign, after being notified timely by the NYS Board of Elections of an issue with the cover sheet, promptly filed an amended cover sheet correcting the errors, as the campaign was entitled to do under Section 6215.7(d) of NYS Election Law.

The campaign was taken to court by Brian Higgin’s campaign and the Erie County Democratic Committee, under the proceedings Lisa Saunders v. Emin Eddie Egriu et al. Our campaign submitted the relevant paperwork to the court and made our argument, and the judge ruled against us. Our campaign alleges, however, that it is impossible that the honorable judge could have ruled impartially on this case and should have recused himself rather than taking the case, but did not. Due to the conflict of interest that Mr.Egriu had with Dennis Ward due to the time he was Commissioner of the Erie County Board of Elections, as well as due to the relationship Mr.Ward is documented to have between himself, the ECDC’s staff counsel Jerome Schad, and Congressman Brian Higgins. Our campaign will provide proof, as documented by journalism and otherwise, at the end of this release, with video included.

Due to these new revelations, our campaign will be appealing this ruling not only because it was made on shaky legal grounds, but also because of the intricate relationship Judge Dennis Ward is shown to have had with the adverse parties, and his previous recorded hostility toward Emin Egriu. In addition, we will be filing a complaint with the State Attorney General’s Office to review for possible professional misconduct on behalf of Dennis Ward. Our campaign is calling on Mr.Ward to explain his relationship to the adverse party and explain the reasoning behind not recusing himself from the case, and is also making a prayer for relief that the appelate court case is taken by impartial parties who have no relation to the ECDC, Congressman Higgins, or Jerome Schad. In addition, we condemn Brian Higgins and the ECDC for initiating such frivolous proceedings during a time of national crisis. It is our belief that with an impartial judge reviewing the case, our candidate will reobtain ballot access for the June primary against Brian Higgins. As such, in our view, nothing has changed, and we will be continuing our campaign. We will be working harder than before to give choice to the people of NY-26 this June.

Sources:

Erie County Supreme Court Decision: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...4kfe3ko/qRdg==

NYS Board of Elections initial determine of validity:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...dD1X/VD0iFPg==

Video of Eddie Egriu and Commissioner Dennis Ward – Egriu lambasts Ward, Ward states he does not trust Egriu (2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Xo...GHXMXkfrQzkE8A

Articles from the Amherst Times documented the close relationship of Jerome Schad and Dennis Ward:

https://amhersttimes.com/two-lost-so...ocrates-unity/

https://amhersttimes.com/jerry-schad...tic-committee/

A bag of *******s...the whole bunch.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I understand where you are coming from but I'm trying to learn how the system works..

Take what is on this site with a grain of salt.

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/04...7dkWVApZDpFaVE

If Dennis Ward donated to Brians Higgins campaign how can he rule either way on anything involving Emin Eddie Egriu. Egriu is running against Higgins.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I understand where you are coming from but I'm trying to learn how the system works..

Take what is on this site with a grain of salt.

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/04...7dkWVApZDpFaVE

If Dennis Ward donated to Brians Higgins campaign how can he rule either way on anything involving Emin Eddie Egriu. Egriu is running against Higgins.
    Because Ward believes he can decide the case impartially and because Egriu's lawyer didn't raise the issue of impartiality or ask that Ward recuse himself.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would say it's not up to Ward to decide if he can be impartial. That would be like having the wolf decide if he can guard your hen house for you.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Because Ward believes he can decide the case impartially and because Egriu's lawyer didn't raise the issue of impartiality or ask that Ward recuse himself.
    Well, as long as he feels he can be fair that’s all that matters. I see.

I would say it's not up to Ward to decide if he can be impartial. That would be like having the wolf decide if he can guard your hen house for you.
    One should never ever assume that judges are of higher ethical standards than others. Never ever!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree with you Grump.

I'm surprised that the party itself would work keeping someone out of a primary. I thought the local democratic party is suppose to let it's members decide that.

That's how it works in every case. I find it funny you're not asking why Egriu's lawyer didn't even bring it up.

That's how it works in every case. I find it funny you're not asking why Egriu's lawyer didn't even bring it up.
    You find that funny? Easily amused I see.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think that is Jim Ostrowski.

I really don't know what is going on with that other than what I read on his facebook page.

I think that is Jim Ostrowski.

I really don't know what is going on with that other than what I read on his facebook page.
    Point is, it's a step-by-step process for a judge to be recused. The first is a judge deciding to do so without even being asked; e.g., his immediate family member or someone with whom he has a personal or business relationship is a party. If there is no sua sponte recusal, then it is up to one of the litigants to ask. My understanding is that Ostrowski didn't bother to ask. So, if Ward figures he can be impartial in an issue between two Democrats, and Ostrowski doesn't make a motion seeking recusal, there won't be a recusal.

Thread Information