Thread: Should Terrify Donald Trump - DNC Chair Tom Perez

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Should Terrify Donald Trump - DNC Chair Tom Perez

“...a result that speaks to Democrats' incredible enthusiasm and should terrify Donald Trump.” - DNC Chair Tom Perez

Erie County Democrats

You know what should terrify Jeremy and crew?

The agenda of the DNC. An agenda of bull****

In Newsweek...

DNC CHAIR SAYS JUDGE KAROFSKY WINNING WISCONSIN'S SC RACE SHOULD 'TERRIFY' TRUMP GIVEN GOP 'VOTER SUPPRESSION EFFORTS'

Democrat Judge Jill Karofsky defeated incumbent conservative Judge Daniel Kelly in the Wisconsin primaries, according to results released Monday, making her the first candidate to receive more votes than an incumbent Wisconsin Supreme Court judge since 2008.

https://www.newsweek.com/dnc-chair-s...iGez5lghJHhIwY

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ‘Squad’ members want to make illegal immigrants eligible for coronavirus aid

Members of “The Squad” have a host of proposals for the next coronavirus relief package — and believe benefits should be extended to illegal immigrants.

On Tuesday, Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) called for the next package to guarantee relief for individuals who are not in the country legally and even those who are incarcerated.

“We need to continue to make federal investments in our community health centers,” the first-term lawmaker said in an MSNBC appearance. “We need to center the humanity of every individual family and workers and that includes not leaving behind undocumented and uninsured.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/08/squad-...IEIIRrUjV_vtH8

How has any of this shown respect for the American voter ?

Perez talks about "I want to respect every voter" - he and #Hillary hand cuffed the Super delegates and back stabbed everyone who supported Bernie Sanders. This time Tom Perez took the Super Delegates under his control - backs stabbed Bernie and his supporters again.

Now he wants over 10 million illegals to vote - actually the Dem controllers want Dem campaign workers / volunteers and vote harvesting groups to "Help" undocumented - unverified people with no personal ID fill in ballots - those same people will be trusted to collect - fill out and mail in the ballots !

Largest voter fraud in US history !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is an interesting thread I started on facebook. I really don't like facebook. Hard to organize

I figured I'd get the ball rolling by posting this

Tony

Who remembers how the ecdems jumped at any chance to bash Trump and/or Judge Kavanaugh?

The next local democratic fundraising/organizational meeting is going to be fun. What will the women on our town board do? Especially if they don't want to all look like hypocrites. Are they just going to downplay Biden's assault accuser and continue to support his nomination?

Are they going to tell Jeremy maybe we should reconsider?

Besides starting to show old age mental issues as my grandfather had I wonder how many more woman are going to come forward.

Yeah I'm being an ass. And I'm fine with it

The assessment BS caused too much stress for our town residents. Still needs to be fair and at 100% as Gary Borek says. Even if it means that seniors, young families and many others will pay their fair share of the obnoxious budget brought to by the Cheektowaga Democratic "Friends and Family" Party.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7867...7843670745055/

Our entire town board in Cheektowaga are card carrying registered members of the Erie County Democrats who actively support the Democratic Party. Right? If you go to the meetings, help organize fund raisers, work at support meetings, work at getting petitions signed for other democratic party candidates and even be a party officer you support the agenda. Who the hell are you trying to bs? Be proud of your actions and own it. Correct? Lancaster has the same issue and other town boards.

Get this

Jessica Marie This is a pretty pathetic attempt to smear the LOCAL democratic party .. Good grief .. I might actually be for a raise in school taxes if it means wiping out the potential of another ignorant generation of cheektowaga residents..
    She is referring to me

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Dems on VP shortlist largely silent on Biden sexual assault allegation

A sexual assault allegation against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden that was largely ignored in the mainstream media when it surfaced last month is starting to attract more attention, earning long stories in both The New York Times and Washington Post in recent days -- but prominent Democrats continue to stay silent on the story, including most of the women who have been discussed as potential vice presidential picks.

The Biden campaign adamantly denies the allegation, as does a former staff member in Biden's Senate office from the time of the alleged incident.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ult-allegation

Thread Information