Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank YOU DEMOCRATS

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    If you're going to blame someone, the person who is most responsible for the death in NYC is the mayor. He held out the longest in keeping this open, especially the schools. That moron was encouraging people to go out one last time before things locked down.

Il Douche is an a**hole because he passed on buying medical supplies that he was advised to back in 2015 but didn't want to spend the money. So he tried to make it look like it was the Federal governments fault that NYC didn't have enough ventilators. Anyone who is not a complete f*cking moron knows that something like a ventilators is not something you can order like a pizza. There is a runway to procure an order that is 10,000 to 30,000. The time to order these is when there is not a global f*cking crisis...not during it.

Now the SBA loan funding is dried up and Shyster Schumer is trying to hold up those funds so he can extort billions for New York State to close the gap on its budgets because you f*cking idiots can't elect anyone by a Democrat.
    Leftie, it’s good to hear from you. I was getting worried! While other states were tracking and quarantining the truly ill and those exposed to them our governor was holding a press conference about hand sanitizer made by convicts. This was critical according to him because it would put an end to “price gouging” which he considered a major problem. And according to him it had a pleasing smell to boot!! It’s hard to conceive of a stupider, more useless announcement. On March 31st he announced that patients were going to be moved to upstate hospitals to relieve the burden on NYC hospitals. Three days later he signed an executive order directing the National Guard to seize medical equipment from the very hospitals that were supposed to serve the overflow. Four days later it was reported that 350 hospital beds sat vacant in Syracuse while the hospitals were crashing financially. Currently, there are hundreds of hospital beds sitting empty in upstate while medical personnel are being furloughed daily. Weeks into this mess it was reported that Blacks and Hispanics were being particularly hard hit by Corona while just today it was announced that finally starting some day soon more testing will be done in those communities. Wonder where it was being done up until now? While he raged at Trump over not providing enough medical equipment for New York, Cuomo was hiding medical equipment in warehouses in New Jersey. I’m unaware of any reports following up on Cuomo’s personal stash of medical supplies. Leftie, you’re right about DiBlasio. He’s a horse’s ass and always will be. But this has been management by press release from Day One.

A NY Post study of testing in New York City shows that wealthy, white zip codes are being tested at rates far greater than black and Hispanic areas of the City while those black and Hispanic areas have far higher death rates than do wealthy white areas. What could be more in keeping with the Democratic Totalitarian treatment of minorities since Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans freed them in the Civil War. It’s an age old strategy....keep them down, down, down, as long as you can as much as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, it’s good to hear from you. I was getting worried! While other states were tracking and quarantining the truly ill and those exposed to them our governor was holding a press conference about hand sanitizer made by convicts. This was critical according to him because it would put an end to “price gouging” which he considered a major problem. And according to him it had a pleasing smell to boot!! It’s hard to conceive of a stupider, more useless announcement. On March 31st he announced that patients were going to be moved to upstate hospitals to relieve the burden on NYC hospitals. Three days later he signed an executive order directing the National Guard to seize medical equipment from the very hospitals that were supposed to serve the overflow. Four days later it was reported that 350 hospital beds sat vacant in Syracuse while the hospitals were crashing financially. Currently, there are hundreds of hospital beds sitting empty in upstate while medical personnel are being furloughed daily. Weeks into this mess it was reported that Blacks and Hispanics were being particularly hard hit by Corona while just today it was announced that finally starting some day soon more testing will be done in those communities. Wonder where it was being done up until now? While he raged at Trump over not providing enough medical equipment for New York, Cuomo was hiding medical equipment in warehouses in New Jersey. I’m unaware of any reports following up on Cuomo’s personal stash of medical supplies. Leftie, you’re right about DiBlasio. He’s a horse’s ass and always will be. But this has been management by press release from Day One.
    Been busy with yard work. Lawn has not looked this good ever.

I mean if there ever was a bad 1-2 combo... Sadly, many idiots in New York think Il Douche did a fantastic job.

Loving the view from the South right now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I mean if there ever was a bad 1-2 combo... Sadly, many idiots in New York think Il Douche did a fantastic job.

I was just thinking that. "Fantastic job"

The highest death count and cases as we know and people say "Cuomo is doing a good job".

You simply can not make this stuff up.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have to get into politics. I didn't realize the amount of money one can end up with.

They are so out of touch it isn't funny

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Ice Cream Cache - Show & Tell

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I have to get into politics. I didn't realize the amount of money one can end up with.

They are so out of touch it isn't funny

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Ice Cream Cache - Show & Tell

You would have to give up ALL your principles, morals, and not let a guilty conscience keep you from sleeping at night , or facing yourself in a mirror!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    You would have to give up ALL your principles, morals, and not let a guilty conscience keep you from sleeping at night , or facing yourself in a mirror!
    But I like ice cream.

I'd rather not sleep at night knowing my fridge is full, my account is full and if I play along long enough I cash out with a padded pension. I see a lot of chocolate in that video.

Or I can not sleep at night not knowing if actions of those in office will raise my property taxes so high the numbers don't work any longer to stay in business or keep my home?

I could pander to those who make their living in the refugee importation business. Help them import "votes" to keep me elected Then make sure my pay check and benes always out paces the cost increases these actions add to the community. Hey I am going to need to get petitions signed to stay on the ballot. I bet a lot of people involved in the refugee importation business would be more than happy to help. You want a pay check you better keep me elected.

I can pander to those looking for discounts by way of IDA's. I could sleep at night knowing the businesses who are receiving tax discounts are competing against other business but not me. Doesn't effect me. I don't have to compete against them. Hey if those discounts cause my property taxes to increase I'll just get a pay raise pushed through for myself.

I can easily pander with items like costly hockey rinks, over the top senior centers and school facilities. I would push things through that kept my compensation increasing to offset the cost those items add to my property taxes.

I'd make sure I'd show up at a lot of the event at the senior center. Seniors know how to vote. I'd even make a point of serving free lunches every so often...A nice hello, how are you doing? How's the hip today? That can be a vote come November.

I'd make sure I'd show up at events at the town owned hockey rink. Maybe even ask if I can be the one to hand out the team awards at the end of the year. After the event shake hands and ask "What can I do for you? What would make your hockey experience better? Take notes...New lockers, maybe even a skate sharpener or new vending machines. I wouldn't care what I gave away or spent because I'd make sure my compensation outpaced the property taxes increases caused by my actions.

I bet I could sleep at night. Many do and don't seem to have a problem.

Jeremy and the ecdems.com may literally support and work to get Joe Biden elected. We are all witnessing issues he has stringing a few sentences together. Same issues I saw in my grandfather as he aged. If a group of people can sleep at night knowing they are going to support Joe for the presidency I can to.

I truly don't get it.

I was just thinking that. "Fantastic job". The highest death count and cases as we know and people say "Cuomo is doing a good job". You simply can not make this stuff up.

To be fair, NYC is the most complex city to manage for something like this. It's the most densely populated. It's the most reliant on public transportation. It's the most challenging on many levels. But this makes the actions of the two idiots even worse. NYC should have been the most prepared. This means you order the ventilators in 2016 when advised and not pass on them. This means you don't close down hospital beds. This means you react quickly and decisively when something like this happens and close the schools FIRST, close the subways FIRST, etc.

The sad part in all of this is I feel a lot of the death can be laid at the feet of ego. The two idiots are more concerned in doing the opposite of what Trump is saying so that they don't look like they are following his lead than determining if what the Federal level is suggesting is best. Same with big bird and the douche.

One of the most spot on posts of the year :

But I like ice cream.

I'd rather not sleep at night knowing my fridge is full, my account is full and if I play along long enough I cash out with a padded pension. I see a lot of chocolate in that video.

Or I can not sleep at night not knowing if actions of those in office will raise my property taxes so high the numbers don't work any longer to stay in business or keep my home?

I could pander to those who make their living in the refugee importation business. Help them import "votes" to keep me elected Then make sure my pay check and benes always out paces the cost increases these actions add to the community. Hey I am going to need to get petitions signed to stay on the ballot. I bet a lot of people involved in the refugee importation business would be more than happy to help. You want a pay check you better keep me elected.

I can pander to those looking for discounts by way of IDA's. I could sleep at night knowing the businesses who are receiving tax discounts are competing against other business but not me. Doesn't effect me. I don't have to compete against them. Hey if those discounts cause my property taxes to increase I'll just get a pay raise pushed through for myself.

I can easily pander with items like costly hockey rinks, over the top senior centers and school facilities. I would push things through that kept my compensation increasing to offset the cost those items add to my property taxes.

I'd make sure I'd show up at a lot of the event at the senior center. Seniors know how to vote. I'd even make a point of serving free lunches every so often...A nice hello, how are you doing? How's the hip today? That can be a vote come November.

I'd make sure I'd show up at events at the town owned hockey rink. Maybe even ask if I can be the one to hand out the team awards at the end of the year. After the event shake hands and ask "What can I do for you? What would make your hockey experience better? Take notes...New lockers, maybe even a skate sharpener or new vending machines. I wouldn't care what I gave away or spent because I'd make sure my compensation outpaced the property taxes increases caused by my actions.

Jeremy and the ecdems.com may literally support and work to get Joe Biden elected. We are all witnessing issues he has stringing a few sentences together. Same issues I saw in my grandfather as he aged. If a group of people can sleep at night knowing they are going to support Joe for the presidency I can to.

I truly don't get it.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

But I like ice cream.

I truly don't get it.
    Based upon what you stated above...IF you ever do get it...you have much potential to be a successful politician.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    To be fair, NYC is the most complex city to manage for something like this. It's the most densely populated. It's the most reliant on public transportation. It's the most challenging on many levels. But this makes the actions of the two idiots even worse. NYC should have been the most prepared. This means you order the ventilators in 2016 when advised and not pass on them. This means you don't close down hospital beds. This means you react quickly and decisively when something like this happens and close the schools FIRST, close the subways FIRST, etc.

The sad part in all of this is I feel a lot of the death can be laid at the feet of ego. The two idiots are more concerned in doing the opposite of what Trump is saying so that they don't look like they are following his lead than determining if what the Federal level is suggesting is best. Same with big bird and the douche.
    I agree.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Based upon what you stated above...IF you ever do get it...you have much potential to be a successful politician.
    I've been watching for a long time.

My very very first introduction to "politics" was while I was under my 1975 Datsun 280z wiring up the muffler with a coat hanger in the 80s. It literally rusted faster than I could keep up with it. Henry Gabryszak pulled up in a white car on a late Saturday or Sunday. I was all gritty but offered to help him with something computer related. Can't remember what though. As we walked by his car the license plate had an odd symbol. I was curious and asked why the weird license plate.

He stated... "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Town Justice"

I was always very nice to him. He knew a lot of people. He was always interesting to talk to.

He stated... "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Town Justice"

I was always very nice to him. He knew a lot of people. He was always interesting to talk to.
    Smart to always be nice to your Town judge! 8-) and when you see them in the local restaurant pay for their bill! That goes for the accessor and CEO too.... not good to have those 3 not on your side. 8-)
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information