Thread: Seriously... isn't this funny?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Seriously... isn't this funny?

Seriously... isn't this funny? Yet true?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Seriously... isn't this funny? Yet true?

No, it isn't funny or true.

The Governor of Puerto Rico is posing there in front of Goya products that the company donated. Trump and Pence had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

The image of Cuomo was taken in front of PPE at the special infirmary at the Javits Center. The state paid for that PPE. Trump and Pence had nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, the states are now competing with the federal government to get PPE, which is a completely insane state of affairs. After Trump told Governors that getting PPE was their problem and not to ask for help from the federal government (I imagine what your reaction would have been if Obama was President), the Governor of Massachusetts tried to do just that and the feds outbid him.

Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." - Donald Trump, February 26, 2020.

By the end of this week, more Americans will have died from this than were killed in the entire Vietnam war.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    no, it isn't funny or true.

The governor of puerto rico is posing there in front of goya products that the company donated. Trump and pence had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

The image of cuomo was taken in front of ppe at the special infirmary at the javits center. the state paid for that ppe. Trump and pence had nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, the states are now competing with the federal government to get ppe, which is a completely insane state of affairs. After trump told governors that getting ppe was their problem and not to ask for help from the federal government (i imagine what your reaction would have been if obama was president), the governor of massachusetts tried to do just that and the feds outbid him.

because of all we’ve done, the risk to the american people remains very low. When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." - donald trump, february 26, 2020.

By the end of this week, more americans will have died from this than were killed in the entire vietnam war.
    Thank You China!

No, it isn't funny or true.

The Governor of Puerto Rico is posing there in front of Goya products that the company donated. Trump and Pence had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

The image of Cuomo was taken in front of PPE at the special infirmary at the Javits Center. The state paid for that PPE. Trump and Pence had nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, the states are now competing with the federal government to get PPE, which is a completely insane state of affairs. After Trump told Governors that getting PPE was their problem and not to ask for help from the federal government (I imagine what your reaction would have been if Obama was President), the Governor of Massachusetts tried to do just that and the feds outbid him.

Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done." - Donald Trump, February 26, 2020.

By the end of this week, more Americans will have died from this than were killed in the entire Vietnam war.

Most of them will be in NYC where it has already been documented that the vast majority of testing was done in the wealthiest zip codes in the City where the major contributors to Cuomo and DiBlasio reside. Meanwhile Cuomo and DiBlasio let blacks and Hispanics due by the thousands. Anyone who denies it or covers it up lies in his heart.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    People will disagree with me but....

I think the DNC constantly hammering Trump with impeach impeach impeach 24/7 for over three years makes it difficult to focus for the whitehouse. I don't want to hear "He's the president he should be able to focus" bull**** either. We are not talking 1 or two people but literally most of the media and democrats in Congress.

I'm going to have fun this round. If the ecdems.com literally support Joe Biden for 2020 my sense of humor be full steam ahead.

There is just literally no way a group people in our community should support him for any office. He has symptoms my grand father had as he aged.

Is Pundit supporting Biden for President?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

People will disagree with me but....

I think the DNC constantly hammering Trump with impeach impeach impeach 24/7 for over three years makes it difficult to focus for the whitehouse. I don't want to hear "He's the president he should be able to focus" bull**** either. We are not talking 1 or two people but literally most of the media and democrats in Congress.

I'm going to have fun this round. If the ecdems.com literally support Joe Biden for 2020 my sense of humor be full steam ahead.

There is just literally no way a group people in our community should support him for any office. He has symptoms my grand father had as he aged.
    If you think Joe Biden has symptoms of dementia, you might want to sit down when I tell you who's President right now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If you think Joe Biden has symptoms of dementia, you might want to sit down when I tell you who's President right now.

I know exactly who the president is.

The DNC has been constantly hammering Trump since day one. Literally day one.

Of all people I'm surprised you would defend Joe registered democrat or not.

I know exactly who the president is.

The DNC has been constantly hammering Trump since day one. Literally day one.

Of all people I'm surprised you would defend Joe registered democrat or not.
    I remember how you guys all gave Obama the benefit of the doubt and were totally fair and reasonable in your criticisms of him. It wasn't at all like a bunch of neo-confederates came out of the woodwork to accuse him of being a Muslim Kenyan Indonesian secret agent to Alinsky us into communism or anything at all.

Meanwhile, this semi-lucid guy in the White House now has abandoned literally every tenet and belief that conservatives used to pretend to hold, and you all moan about libruls not givin' him a break. Come get your guy, something's wrong with him.

Hey buffalopundit , Cuomo killed thousands in nursing homes.

Thread Information