Schumer goes on MSNBC to blast Trump for criticizing him: ‘I’m just appalled’

Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer was aghast Thursday night after receiving a letter in which President Trump accused him of being a “bad” senator and asserted that Schumer was vulnerable to a primary challenge from within his own party.

“No wonder AOC [U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez] and others are thinking about running against you in the primary. If they did, they would likely win,” Trump wrote.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/schume...-just-appalled

I'm appalled at the utter nonsense the DNC and many supporters were up to for the last 3+ years.

Freaking 6 years old having a temper tantrum from the moment Trump was elected.

Then when you look over the agenda of the DNC you wonder what are they thinking. Same goes when the ecdems have an organizational meeting.

Do they sit and cheer when they hear free healthcare (at our expense) for people who shouldn't be here in the first place?

Do they sit and boo when when Trump says we need to secure the southern border?

Do they cheer when.... you get the point...

You know what is funny? Not really though. When you hear an elected official say the problem is Washington but they fail to mention they have been in office 25+ years. Just like Schumer. I'm pretty sure he did a few things that were in our best interest but it was his time to go many years ago.