Trump slams ‘partisan' probes after Pelosi announces coronavirus committee: ‘Here we go again’

President Trump, speaking at the White House coronavirus briefing on Thursday, unloaded on Democrats who have created a new House committee with subpoena authority to investigate the federal response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Also during the press conference, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin announced that the first round of stimulus checks will be directly deposited into Americans’ bank accounts in the next two weeks. And, Trump revealed he had again tested negative for coronavirus.

"We have seen Americans unite with incredible selflessness and compassion," Trump began. "I want to remind everyone here in our nation's capital, especially in Congress, that this is not the time for politics, endless partisan investigations. Here we go again. They've already done extraordinary damage to our country in recent years."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...re-we-go-again

The president added: "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became president."
It's hard not to agree with his comment.