Thread: King Trump or King Cuomo...what's the difference?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

King Trump or King Cuomo...what's the difference?

Anyone listening to Cuomo press conference today?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Albeit...Trump has some credit for having the balls to bring back this country from the brink of the worlds' economic mecry...yes he has many faults, but really other than that he is a sly maneuvering businessman...who runs this country like it's his business...I cant really discredit him for that...
    But then...look at Cuomo a career politician who is basking in his authority , who has continued and increased this states' demise...losing wealthy taxpayers, and inviting more population that contribute nothing other than their presence and feeding of the taxpayers plate...GIVING AWAY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that the middle class taxpayers have worked so hard to achieve, and will continue to foot the bill for his SOCIAL programs
    Another example of his misguided brain farts...shutting down all the gun shops...but yet allowing liquor stores to remain open??!Possibly contributing to domestic violence...allowing convicted child predators out of jail?? perhaps he would like to invite some of them to live with his family....watching him on the boob toob you can see this has gone to his head...and his puppet ass ki$$ing democratic legislators supporting him!!

WNY, what’s the difference? The same people who want to destroy America hate Trump and love Il Douche. That’s the difference.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think I failed at the point I was trying to make.

Cuomo likes to be a little dictator it seems. He does what he accuses President Trump of doing.

WNY, I’ve been saying for years...if you want to know what accusations the Democratic Totalitarians are going to level at Trump just look at what they’re doing. Hillary Clinton getting Russian help in the 2016 election, Biden and his son raking in millions from the Ukrainians, Biden sexually harassing women, the 5 mile long line of Democratic Totalitarian office holders and their campaign contributors sexually harassing women...the list goes on and on.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why do you see it and I see it but the entire support staff at the ecdems.com don't see it?

Like the DNC's agenda yet we'll see Biden's signs on their lawns.

Why do you see it and I see it but the entire support staff at the ecdems.com don't see it?

Like the DNC's agenda yet we'll see Biden's signs on their lawns.
    Bottom Line...Politics is an EVIL BUSINESS!

Thread Information