Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Cuomo coming apart?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go read the Erie County Democratic facebook page. I have no clue how a group of people can all sit in one room and support the people they do.

Quote Originally Posted by 70stang View Post
    It's called boosting your population.Dyster wanted to turn Niagara Falls into a sanctuary city so we didn't go to far bellow 50k citizens and lose the status of "City" and dropping into town status.I understand Restino is going to try this,But he'll even meet the resistance from his own party like Duster did.Lots of federal funds go with that city designation.
    Once a city is created it doesn’t lose its “city” status by falling below 50,000 people. The cities of Lackawanna, Tonawanda and North Tonawanda don’t have 50,000 people and they’re still cities. I’m pretty sure that once a city is chartered by the state it would take state legislative action to undo it. That said, if they want to make it a sanctuary city they’re fools.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Go read the Erie County Democratic facebook page. I have no clue how a group of people can all sit in one room and support the people they do.
    Sitting in one room? Together? My God, notify Il Douche immediately. I’ve never heard of a clearer violation of the rules of social distancing!

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    He's had a tough week - first he found out there would be no truck or airplane full of federal cash coming to fill his known budget holes.

Then he gets caught stashing ventilators and medical supplies in a NJ warehouse. When caught he stated, "They dont need them yet - I'm saving them for the apex" - all while cryin and claiming hospitals were running out of medical supplies and ventilators !

OOOPS !

In addition to being a liar, a fact well known to all New Yorkers, he’s simply a lowlife. By hoarding ventilators that New York doesn’t need and then demanding more that he doesn’t need he’s shown a total disregard for the needs of others. And to everyone who lives in NYS north of Westchester County, what does it tell you about his concern for our needs that he is hiding them near his millionaire friends in NYC & Westchester?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Sitting in one room? Together? My God, notify Il Douche immediately. I’ve never heard of a clearer violation of the rules of social distancing!
    You know what I mean. They have meetings and read the same exact nonsense we read. "Let us support a candidate that wants us to pay for health care for those who are not supposed to be here" "Let's support candidates who want to import refugees which cost us quite a bit while people here go without?" If we have money sitting around for those issues why isn't it being use to help the elderly here that need help?

It just shows no concern for the people who generate that money. That is why I don't want people on my town board who support that agenda any longer. If they support that type of agenda it shows how little concern they have for us tax payers. And we all wonder why our property taxes are so high.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information