Thread: 70% of small businesses in shut down states will be bankrupt with in 1 year

Exclamation 70% of small businesses in shut down states will be bankrupt with in 1 year

My evidence to back up such a claim? Even if the statewide economic shutdown(s) end tomorrow, the damage is done. Restaurants, bars, home improvement companies, ect... The democrat led state govts have instilled a fear in their general populaces, that will linger for MONTHS if not YEARS to come...

Millions of small businesses are facing BANKRUPTCY
    billions, possibly TRILLIONS of dollars lost due to the knee jerk reactions by those govt officals, and the media will cause MASS unemployment.

Forget recession... this is depression territory. When small businesses, cant pay thier bills, and their taxes because of SLOW business thanks to mass panic?

your only out is either you sink with the ship, or you cut your losses and file for bankruptcy protection.

Thats the next shoe to drop. Especially in high tax states like Cali, NY and ill...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

I fear the economic impact will make the great depression look like a minor dip
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Don’t assume that this is being done just to stop a virus, the spread of which is impossible to stop. There are those in the Democratic Totalitarian party, BO was a clear example, who want to wipe out small business and put Americans at the robot-line service of their billionaire friends like Bezos. Can anyone seriously say that the cure isn’t already worse than the disease?

Well, we really have to be careful now about exactly what the numbers are showing. Cuomo has acknowledged that his totalitarian efforts have had little impact on the spread of the virus which he described as a bullet train. Then he said that the number of cases is increasing because the number of tests is increasing. Is it spreading or are we simply finally measuring people who are and have been exposed. There’s a difference.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And I'm going to assume the death rate per 1000 is dropping as well?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And I'm going to assume the death rate per 1000 is dropping as well?
    I haven't checked numbers but I'm sure it is. Initially the only people tested were those that died or were very sick, so of course the mortality rate was high. If they ever get some kind of blood antibody test and do a huge amount of testing after the fact we'll probably learn people had this in the US back in January and that we had high numbers of people that either never had symptoms or had mild symptoms.

I know someone who went on a cruise in late Jan early Feb, came back and got sick with a fever. Doctor said it wasn't the flu. Was it covid? who knows as he wasn't tested
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information