Thread: The coronavirus economic pause button needs to be universal

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The coronavirus economic pause button needs to be universal

I like this guy

I couldn't say this better myself. I've been thinking about this and talking to clients about this very topic.

I guess people are giving Il Douche credit for handling the corona virus situation. Women are even asking if he’s single!! California has about twice the population on NYS and about 1/8 the number of cases. Maybe they should be asking if California’s Governor is married.

I bet NYS will still demand you pay all your taxes....
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cuomo is going what he needs to do but I find it odd he now represents all "new yorkers" yet a couple of years ago pro life/conservatives weren't welcomed here.

I guess if they had moved they’d be safer. Corona virus is spreading far faster here than any other state. Good work by Democratic Totalitarians Cuomo and DiBlasio. NYS is the only state currently declared a federal disaster area.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I guess if they had moved they’d be safer. Corona virus is spreading far faster here than any other state. Good work by Democratic Totalitarians Cuomo and DiBlasio. NYS is the only state currently declared a federal disaster area.
    The big reason for that is because so many people live so close together in NYC.

Further making this even more laughable is the fact that while everyone is stuck at home, the virus could very easily be delivered to your home via the mail man as those in the shipping business go to work sick for fear of losing money. Cool huh?

the virus can live on hard surfaces for 9+ days, making EVERYTHING outside your direct control a possible point of infection. That means EVERYTHING.

To say people wont continue to get infected due to shelter in place is laughabe at best. Further Cuomo states to expect this to continue on for the next 9 months? in 9 months is the federal elections... Given he said 9 months as opposed to a year makes me think that if a democrat becomes president will this virus suddenly be 'unimportant'?

After all democrats didnt care about this back in late Jan when Trump decided to close our borders to the chinese, hell they called him a racist for it...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information