Thread: Coronavirus

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Coronavirus

I have a client who literally wrote papers / book on infectious sicknesses.

CORONAVIRUS - # 6....THINGS TO KEEP IN YOUR MIND!!!

Again I will just list things for the sake of very limited time : I am literally getting "bombarded ".
    1) VACCINE DEVELOPMENT : At the earliest the spring of 2021 : It is prudent NOT TO RUSH TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE. There is decades of data to clearly show, one ONLY truly sees A SIDE EFFECT PROFILE and REAL EFFICACY ONLY WHEN the vaccine is given to the public at large for awhile. Vaccines can have VERY SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS. Plus, you truly will NOT know its efficacy until it is in the public at large.
    2) THE VIRUS : there are many Coronavirus (s ) . This was a common Coronavirus that mutated. Again this is not one virus. There are different virulent forms as I previously mentioned in other emails. This could be a major problem for a vaccine ; as discussed in previous emails.
    3) This is a SENIOR CITIZEN VIRUS : as defined by any one over 60 years old. Plus, who have diabetes, heart disease, immunocompromised factors etc. Remember over 80% of people who contract this virus recover. THIS VIRUS KILLS IN PRIMARILY IN ONLY ONE SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION; THAT IS IT!!! IT IS A ONE TRICK PONY.
    4) FEAR :
    Never allow fear to find a lodgment within your being. It is a negative quality which destroys, vitiates and saps. It impairs your judgment; it clouds your reason; it prevents you from seeing issues clearly.

5) PERSPECTIVES :

DEATHS PER YEAR :

MALARIA : OVER ONE MILLION PER YEAR WORLD WIDE

SMALL POX : OVER 80% KILL RATIO : CORONAVIRUS LESS THAN 3% , ALMOST ALL SENIOR CITIZENS WITH COMPROMISING FACTORS

POLIO : THIS WAS MY GENERATION : 1940's ; 1950's ; 1960's : 15-30 % KILL RATIO, large numbers paralyzed
    TAKE A LOOK AT THE IRON LUNG ; WHICH MANY WERE IN , ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, IF YOU LIVED MANY WERE PARALYZED FROM THE NECK DOWN!!!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=imag...w=1148&bih=525

6) TRIAGE OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS : as hospitals get swamped by everyone who sneezes/coughs : hospitals will most likely set up a triage system who receives care : remember there is no treatment , just to alleviate the symptoms. It most likely will be based on life expectancy , senior citizens will be a low priority.

From the "OLD GUARD " OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES WITH A LIFE TIME OF EXPERIENCE

P.S. THIS MORNING AT WEGMANS GROCERY STORE, I WITNESSED UP CLOSE THE TOTAL MINDLESS MADNESS OF THE MASSES; I TOOK IT IN AND THE ONLY EMOTION I HAD WAS FEELING SO SORRY FOR THEM. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THESE GENERATIONS.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    PUTTING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE : I WILL JUST LIST BECAUSE I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME:

1- THE WORLD HAS HAD MANY MUCH WORSE PANDEMICS and WE ARE STILL HERE : ONE EXAMPLE OF MANY : 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC KILLED 650,000 IN USA AND OVER 20 MILLION WORLD WIDE; MOST KILLED WERE THE MIDDLE AGE AND YOUNG ADULTS NOT THE ELDERLY BECAUSE OF VARIOUS IMMUNITY REASONS.

2- DEATHS PER YEAR JUST USA RECENT :

HEART DISEASE : 647,000

CANCER : 607,000

INFLUENZA VARIES BETWEEN 12,000 and 61,000 SINCE 2010
    SO FAR THIS YEAR 36 MILLION SICK : 35,000 DEATHS -- THE PRIOR SEASON 61,000 DEATHS !

IMPORTANT: INFLUENZA ATTACKS BOTH ENDS OF A BELL CURVE: THE VERY YOUNG AND ELDERLY AS DEFINED OVER 60 YEARS OLD. THIS MUTATED FORM OF CORONAVIRUS JUST ATTACKS ONE END OF THE BELL CURVE THE ELDERLY NOT THE YOUNG IN TERMS OF DEATHS.
    REMEMBER OVER 80% OF PEOPLE WITH CORONAVIRUS INFECTION RECOVER.
    PROBLEMS: THE ELDERLY IN NURSING HOMES; HOSPITALS, ETC

WHEN I HAVE TIME I WILL GET INTO WHY A DEATH FROM INFLUENZA IS LIKE A CAR CRASH BUT A DEATH FROM CORONAVIRUS IS LIKE AN AIRPLANE CRASH.
    I WILL GET INTO GREAT DETAIL HOW I PROTECT MYSELF; WHEN TIME PERMITS; and WHAT YOU TRULY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MUTATED CORONAVIRUS.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So much is going on so I will just list : I broke everything down to very basic terms :
    1) The ONLY reliable test for Coronavirus is PCR , simply this is an RNA VIRUS NOT a DNA VIRUS. This is very important because the PCR detects the specific virus RNA in the patient respiratory secretions. So if it reaches the point of you being tested : you only want the PCR test, NOTHING ELSE!!!

2) Since there is a shortage of the PCR test kits; there is a significant lack of reliable testing : the case infection numbers will be much much higher than expected. The USA response was much too slow.

3) THINK LUNGS : this is all about the lungs. The ability to breathe. In the serious cases, all kinds of mechanical methods are used to alleviate breathing. Hospitals , definitely will be overloaded. Because of panic /anxiety everyone who sneezes/coughs will be in the ER.
    4) Remdesivir : Is an anti-viral drug for HIV , Ebola and Marburg virus ( s ) : It appears, early results indicate it has efficacy in the serious Coronavirus cases.

Other questions, you know how to reach me.

That is all for now.

Thread Information