I have a client who literally wrote papers / book on infectious sicknesses.

CORONAVIRUS - # 6....THINGS TO KEEP IN YOUR MIND!!!

Again I will just list things for the sake of very limited time : I am literally getting "bombarded ".
1) VACCINE DEVELOPMENT : At the earliest the spring of 2021 : It is prudent NOT TO RUSH TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE. There is decades of data to clearly show, one ONLY truly sees A SIDE EFFECT PROFILE and REAL EFFICACY ONLY WHEN the vaccine is given to the public at large for awhile. Vaccines can have VERY SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS. Plus, you truly will NOT know its efficacy until it is in the public at large.
2) THE VIRUS : there are many Coronavirus (s ) . This was a common Coronavirus that mutated. Again this is not one virus. There are different virulent forms as I previously mentioned in other emails. This could be a major problem for a vaccine ; as discussed in previous emails.
3) This is a SENIOR CITIZEN VIRUS : as defined by any one over 60 years old. Plus, who have diabetes, heart disease, immunocompromised factors etc. Remember over 80% of people who contract this virus recover. THIS VIRUS KILLS IN PRIMARILY IN ONLY ONE SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION; THAT IS IT!!! IT IS A ONE TRICK PONY.
4) FEAR :
Never allow fear to find a lodgment within your being. It is a negative quality which destroys, vitiates and saps. It impairs your judgment; it clouds your reason; it prevents you from seeing issues clearly.

5) PERSPECTIVES :

DEATHS PER YEAR :

MALARIA : OVER ONE MILLION PER YEAR WORLD WIDE

SMALL POX : OVER 80% KILL RATIO : CORONAVIRUS LESS THAN 3% , ALMOST ALL SENIOR CITIZENS WITH COMPROMISING FACTORS

POLIO : THIS WAS MY GENERATION : 1940's ; 1950's ; 1960's : 15-30 % KILL RATIO, large numbers paralyzed
TAKE A LOOK AT THE IRON LUNG ; WHICH MANY WERE IN , ESPECIALLY CHILDREN, IF YOU LIVED MANY WERE PARALYZED FROM THE NECK DOWN!!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=imag...w=1148&bih=525

6) TRIAGE OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS : as hospitals get swamped by everyone who sneezes/coughs : hospitals will most likely set up a triage system who receives care : remember there is no treatment , just to alleviate the symptoms. It most likely will be based on life expectancy , senior citizens will be a low priority.

From the "OLD GUARD " OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES WITH A LIFE TIME OF EXPERIENCE

P.S. THIS MORNING AT WEGMANS GROCERY STORE, I WITNESSED UP CLOSE THE TOTAL MINDLESS MADNESS OF THE MASSES; I TOOK IT IN AND THE ONLY EMOTION I HAD WAS FEELING SO SORRY FOR THEM. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THESE GENERATIONS.